Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There's no way in hell I'd ever do it!!!

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 34 Replies
I just came from volunteering in my daughter's Kindergarten class and let me tell you... There is no way on God's green earth you could ever get me to teach kindergarten!! LOL My daughter has an awesome teacher and after today I'm thinking she'll be getting a better Christmas gift than I had planned!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I don't see how they do it either. All those bratty kids...I'd want to rip my hair out once I got home.

Fields456
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Ya I would either be in a mental institution or prison after teaching k lol
robynlo77
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I have to give Kindergarten teachers a lot of credit....I don't think there are many people that could do that job!

Barabell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Teachers definitely have a tough job.

I don't know how they do it either!!

mommatothree01
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't do it either, which is why I volunteer as much as I am able to.  If I can give the teachers even a little break because I folded and stapled papers, I'm all for it!  It definitely takes a special kind of person to take on up to 25 kids alone (which my kids teachers are having to do this year due to budget cuts...) and I know I'm not cut out for it.

jerzeetomato
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Kudos, Punkie, for showing awesome love and appreciation for that teacher!  They never get enough credit for the job they do, even if I do think some of them are overpaid whiners.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Me either, considering the number of parents raising entitled assholes.

cannonsmommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM
I don't know how they do it either. Ds K teacher is pregnant & about to pop. She thankfully has an amazing helper. Ds loves them both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punkie74
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I'm lucky my daughter got a teacher who was made to do it!! (and yes there are some that are over paid whiners!!) It was crazy in there today but I was impressed with how well she got the kids to do their projects and follow directions!!

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Kudos, Punkie, for showing awesome love and appreciation for that teacher!  They never get enough credit for the job they do, even if I do think some of them are overpaid whiners.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizzys_mommy13
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:12 PM

LOL My husband seems to think I should be a Kindergarten teacher. I keep telling him there is no way I could ever do it. I did daycare for a few years. I know better. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)