Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Anyone else's cycle messed up?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

This is my cycle. It likes to scare the crap out of me. Anyone else have a messed up cycle? 

in love       girl on a swing            toddler girl

Wife to Josh  Mother to Saria        Mother to Kairi

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raeos1500nm
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Very! I am on the pill and still having periods during active pill cycles! I am still trying to get back to normal. It's screwing with my hormones like hell!

Barabell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Wow, are you ever NOT on your cycle? :(

My cycle is messed up, but in the opposite way. When I'm not on BC, I can go months without having a cycle.

KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Mine is so messed up that I am anemic because of it. The doctor put me on some hormone pills for the next month and then I have to go have an ultrasound done.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I never had a normal cycle, ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyG1976
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM

yes about exactly like that I dont get scared about preg dh was fixed but about to start hormones to get eggs to donate to a friend of mine and Im worried they could miss them due to my messed up cycle and those meds are expensive freinds paying out of pocket for them so hopefully I get watched carefully and we dont have to do them for more than one month

LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Before DD it was every 30 says like clockwork. Now it's anywhere from every 25-34 days. Last month it lasted like two weeks. Screw mother nature!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

This was me. I was every 28 days. Started when I was supposed to, stopped when I was supposed to. Now I never know when it's coming. 

Quoting LyTe684:

Before DD it was every 30 says like clockwork. Now it's anywhere from every 25-34 days. Last month it lasted like two weeks. Screw mother nature!

in love       girl on a swing            toddler girl

Wife to Josh  Mother to Saria        Mother to Kairi

bhow
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Yes, it sucks!  i go maybe 17 days and then will spot in between...sometimes.  i have a doctor appointment Monday.  Some days it's gush gush gush and then nothing for a day and then spot and then it's a gusher all over again.  Sometimes my tits hurt so bad i want to cut them off and sometimes i bloat like a dead cow!!  I NEVER KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING OR FOR HOW LONG OR HOW BAD!!  I'm sick of it, plain and simple.  Thanks for asking.

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM

I used to have really crazy cycles, anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks apart.  I finally found a doctor who was willing to do tests to determine a cause, and she found out that I have a lot of ovarian cysts.  She put me on BC, and my period has been very regular ever since.  I have had to switch BCs, though, because of side effects, and even that switch didn't throw it off.  I was on a generic for Seasonique, and now I'm on a generic for Ortho Tricyclen.  I went from having a bunch of horrid side effects to having no side effects whatsoever.

Jennifer508
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Mine is crazy ever since I got my tubes clamped. My cramps are awful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN