Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you know the game ROBLOX, on the computer?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:06 AM
  • 3 Replies
Our 4 yr old is COMPLETELY OBSESSED with this game. Now mind you we do not let him play it at all as much as he would like but if he could he'd be on there all the time. He's so good at it too, it's kind of amazing that he's so young and so good at this game. Anyway just curious if y'all knew it or if your kids played it at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jillbailey26
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:22 AM

My boys love it too.  Even the girl will get on there and play if they leave it up.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

nodramamama311
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM
I had no idea this game existed, my son found it....lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

My boys love it too.  Even the girl will get on there and play if they leave it up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Yeah, someone at their school told them about it.  Minecraft is another favorite.  It's $27, but once you get an account, you can play it anywhere.  The plus side is that there aren't any other players like there is in Roblox.  It's really a mindless digging and building game, lol.  For some reason, they're all mesmerized by it.

Quoting nodramamama311:

I had no idea this game existed, my son found it....lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN