Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Flashback (Fashion)

Posted by   + Show Post
Did you ever wear/own a pair of Jellies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Replies (21-27):
Aubs1990
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

lol yes.

LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM
LOL!!!

Quoting Spfldmomof2:

OMG, jellie, friendship bracelets, friendship pins, aqua net, two tone jeans, big bangs, wrestler shoes! I was the epitome of 80's cool! LMAO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dontchawishuknu
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Several pairs....LOL.....

katzmeow726
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't you mean "sex bracelets" LOL

Hehe, I had a pair that I wore for what must have been four years?  I finally had to cut them off when I got a tattoo on my wrist...I was actually a little sad to see them go!  Ignore the stupidity of the photo lol...it was 2 am, in a Hattiesburg Wal Mart.  My friend and I were doing our best to avoid writing a really long and boring essay, and instead of just buying the fruit pops we came for, we decided to get key chain digi cameras, and take ridiculous photos, including one of taking a pic of each other taking a pic....in ugly glasses.

But yes.  I rocked the black jelly bracelets for 4 straight years, and never took them off...sometimes I added a second pair.  I miss those bracelets now.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Heck yeah!
Lets add in big bangs, jelly bracelets!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
andiemomo3
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Spfldmomof2:

OMG, jellie, friendship bracelets, friendship pins, aqua net, two tone jeans, big bangs, wrestler shoes! I was the epitome of 80's cool! LMAO!

I taught my kiddos how to make friendship bracelets . My son wears one on his ankle. We made friendship pins in Brownies. Remember those beads on safety pins?
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I heard that certain colors means different sex acts! Not when I was in H.S.! LOL If that was the case then I would have been a big slut! LOL I had a lot in every color!

Quoting katzmeow726:

Don't you mean "sex bracelets" LOL

Hehe, I had a pair that I wore for what must have been four years?  I finally had to cut them off when I got a tattoo on my wrist...I was actually a little sad to see them go!  Ignore the stupidity of the photo lol...it was 2 am, in a Hattiesburg Wal Mart.  My friend and I were doing our best to avoid writing a really long and boring essay, and instead of just buying the fruit pops we came for, we decided to get key chain digi cameras, and take ridiculous photos, including one of taking a pic of each other taking a pic....in ugly glasses.

But yes.  I rocked the black jelly bracelets for 4 straight years, and never took them off...sometimes I added a second pair.  I miss those bracelets now.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Heck yeah!

Lets add in big bangs, jelly bracelets!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awesomeamylynn
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

yea I had several pairs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN