Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously telemarketing calls at 900 pm?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well that lady just got an earful I stayed on the line she thought I was going to buy her stupid product when you call a house at a time most toddlers are in bed and wake them up? I know she is just doing her job however when a number is on a do not call list then you get what you get.  AAAAHHHHHH now to get kiddos all sleeping again.

My Mom just lets them talk then plays the old confused senior citizen who cannot find her way out of a paperbag leads them on hook line and sinker it is funny to hear. My girlfriend just pretends that she is having sex with her hubby  and asks them to join in until they hangup lol I guess I should just let them have a full blast little munchkin who is now screaming its head off instead of sleeping that should make them never want kiddos never mind two fussing babies at one time. Why do they do that to sleep deprived women.

Glad the older girls are here and tending the little ones for a few minutes (to those who think  I am leaving 2 babies to scream unattended my girls said have a few minutes of peace mom and they were feeding the little ones and rocking them to sleep)

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
vig5179
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

They tried calling me at midnight one time. That company never called back.

devil

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I've just given up answering my phone unless it's a number I recognize.  I'm fully convinced the Do Not Call list is total BS.

LOL @ what your girlfriend does, though!

jerzeetomato
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Unfortunately, the Debt Collection Fair practices Act permits Debt Collectors to call you until 9:00 p.m., so most marketing companies follow suit.  You're right -  next time let the little ones scream into the receiver.

Barabell
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I tell them that I'm on the National Do Not Call list and to remove my number from their database. I don't often get telemarketing phone calls, and if I do, that usually that fixes the issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)