Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

IM SO TORN. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I have 2 friends who can't stand each other. Im gonna call them Tracey and Lisa. I've known Tracey for 13 years and Lisa for about 8 years. I love them both. I made it a promise to myself not to talk about one friend to the other. Now about 7 months ago I bumped into a college buddy of mine which happens to beLisa's Fiancee.Tall handsome sexy man but he and I were always friends so we never really looked at each other like that. We were in starbucks at the register talking and when we were pretty much wrapping up the conversation Tracey comes over and say he Myamee how are you and who's your friend? I introduce them and that was that. I been talking to Tracey since then so Im wondering why is it now she decides to tell me they ended up sleeping together. She said she saw himagain about 2 months ago at a club, they danced, and had a few drinks and went off to a hotel. As she's telling me this im feeling so hurt because she knows my friend Lisa is engaged to him and he told me he loves her to death so im thinking they were totally happy. I said Tracey why the hell would you so that!! She said that she could'nt resist. Now im thinking what the fuck should I do!! I would look soo fake and phony to Lisa if I didnt tell her that her prince charming is a cheating bastard, and I don't wanna look like a blabber mouth to Tracey by telling her secret about sleeping with my friends man. I feel soo torn. And I feel so bad right now. At this point I wish Trace would have kept that to herself.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Replies (11-16):
Snuggles20
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Well how do u know tracey isn't lying to cause problems....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I think this will end up being a "kill the messenger" type situation. Either keep quiet, or ask Lisa's finance yourself if he did it, if you can get him alone. Then, you tell him either he fesses up, or you tell her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Tell the man he has 24 hours to tell his lady. If he doesn't, you will. But you also know you're going to lose her as a friend. The messenger is always the dead man.

rayroe2
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM

You gotta tell your friend what happen.

lnrmom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM

How do you know she's being honest? Talk to him. Confront him and ask him before you do anything else. If you've been friends with him for awhile, talk to him first.

MessedUpMama
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Since you are good friends with Him as well as Tracy and Lisa, I'd talk to him first. Let him know what Tracy said and ask him to be honest with Lisa if he did sleep with Tracy. All you have is second hand knowledge, which will make it harder for her to believe you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN