Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

IM SO TORN. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO!!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have 2 friends who can't stand each other. Im gonna call them Tracey and Lisa. I've known Tracey for 13 years and Lisa for about 8 years. I love them both. I made it a promise to myself not to talk about one friend to the other. Now about 7 months ago I bumped into a college buddy of mine which happens to beLisa's Fiancee.Tall handsome sexy man but he and I were always friends so we never really looked at each other like that. We were in starbucks at the register talking and when we were pretty much wrapping up the conversation Tracey comes over and say he Myamee how are you and who's your friend? I introduce them and that was that. I been talking to Tracey since then so Im wondering why is it now she decides to tell me they ended up sleeping together. She said she saw himagain about 2 months ago at a club, they danced, and had a few drinks and went off to a hotel. As she's telling me this im feeling so hurt because she knows my friend Lisa is engaged to him and he told me he loves her to death so im thinking they were totally happy. I said Tracey why the hell would you so that!! She said that she could'nt resist. Now im thinking what the fuck should I do!! I would look soo fake and phony to Lisa if I didnt tell her that her prince charming is a cheating bastard, and I don't wanna look like a blabber mouth to Tracey by telling her secret about sleeping with my friends man. I feel soo torn. And I feel so bad right now. At this point I wish Trace would have kept that to herself.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I would tell lisa. 

kagegirl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM
How do you know she is telling the truth? She could just be trying to mess with Lisa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twistandshout
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Rock and a hard place I would say.

TXathomemommy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Think about it like this what if you were in Lisa's place and Lisa in yours would you want her to tell you? of course you would and if this Tracy girl was really your friend then she would understand why your ratting her out that this Tracy girl didn't think about you and how it would affect you when she decided to fuck this guy so why should you think of her in making this decision. And maybe you'll be doing your friend Lisa a favor because I will bet you a Million Dollars it ain't the first time he cheats on her!

Punkie74
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you know for a fact he slept with Tracy? If so then she's not the kind of friend I would want. Sorry, you knowingly sleep with involved men... Yeah, sorry I prefer to keep friends with a little class. If she did. Tell Lisa she's with an lying cheating bastard and drop Tracy as a friend... She's obviously a loser and untrustworthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Quoting sweettigeress:

I would tell lisa. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GertieK
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM

THIS.  If they do get married, he WILL continue to cheat, and even if she never finds out you could have stopped it...you will know, and that is reason enougth.  it is called doing the right thing even when very hard.

Quoting Punkie74:

Do you know for a fact he slept with Tracy? If so then she's not the kind of friend I would want. Sorry, you knowingly sleep with involved men... Yeah, sorry I prefer to keep friends with a little class. If she did. Tell Lisa she's with an lying cheating bastard and drop Tracy as a friend... She's obviously a loser and untrustworthy.

ColorMeCrazy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Maybe just find an anonymous way to tell Lisa without name dropping. It doesn't matter who he's cheating with, it just matters that he is cheating in the first place.

nodramamama311
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM
I wouldn't want to buy I would tell her. I'd want to know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkTigerLily
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I would tell Lisa that you have it from good sources that dude was hooking up on the dance floor and left with the chick. I wouldn't drop names. But without knowing if Tracey is being honest I wouldn't flat out accuse him of cheating. I also think I would re-evaluate my friendship with Tracey.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN