Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Don't want to turn on the heat.

Posted by   + Show Post
It's in the 40s and raining, but still about 65 in the house. The kids are cold, but I'm sweating. I'm in shorts and a tanktop. They are wearing pants, sweatshirts and slippers.

What's it like where you are?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Replies (11-17):
sweetmissy_05
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM

It's like in teh 30's and 40's here we keep the heat on.....it's at like 70. 

rayroe2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I think it is in 50's and raining, I have on sweat pants, a jacket, and winter boots, I love it I feel very comfortable.

PinkDragonFly
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

lol this is my favorite time of the yr... my bf spends the weekends and he was a BIG baby yesterday hiding under a blanket most of the day! and he has about maybe 80 extra pounds on him. My kids have to suffer... GET YOUR HOODIE and suck it up cupcake! :)

Quoting Courtney610:

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

currently 52 going down to the 40's not sure of temp in the house? but windows opened. I'm lovin' it... (Lancaster Pa)

I'm about an hour from Lancaster.  I would open my windows if my husband and kids could stand it!

zwwSharonwwz

maciymommieof3
by Angie on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM

LOL...

I just thought of this

"If you don't wanna turn on the heat.....GO TO THE KITCHEN".... Ha...

LovinLife81
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Its cloudy here but still in the 60's

mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Are you from MI? It sounds like the same here! I had to finally turn t the heat on here. Just to take the damptness out of here.. You sound llike me I am menpausel here so Ts and shorts are main attire. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I know how you feel!  I finally turned on the heat yesterday when we woke up because we were all so cold.  Then, I noticed steam coming from the basement and found that the boiler was leaking.  i turned off the heat and now have the gas company coming this afternoon to check it out. Ugh!

It's a nice sunny day today and will be around 70 so we're ok for now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)