Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

...........How do you Troll?

just wondering...

How do you Troll?

O O

((((()))))

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
3gr8tKids
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 AM
confessions?

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

I left one group because you can post anonymously and this one chick was posting every 10 minutes pretending to be someone different in each post, One of her post was "OMG I thought I had to poop but had a baby in the toilet what do I do?"   My answer was "get off Cafemom dumbass and call 911"  It's amazing how many people fell for half her post. and she even answered herself too. Got on my nerves to the point were I left the group.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Cancel all ur plans-check
Become utterly pathetic-check
Think of the most unrealistic scenario you can-check
Post said scenario-check
Comment anon to stir the pot-check
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkDragonFly
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM

yup that'd be the one!

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

confessions?

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

I left one group because you can post anonymously and this one chick was posting every 10 minutes pretending to be someone different in each post, One of her post was "OMG I thought I had to poop but had a baby in the toilet what do I do?"   My answer was "get off Cafemom dumbass and call 911"  It's amazing how many people fell for half her post. and she even answered herself too. Got on my nerves to the point were I left the group.

3gr8tKids
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:27 AM
shes still at it.
only I think shes worse. LOL

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

yup that'd be the one!

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

confessions?

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkDragonFly
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM

why do people respond to her? I was just lurking there and i'm pretty sure it was her talking about vaccines?  how does she keep her stories straight?

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

shes still at it.

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

yup that'd be the one!

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

confessions?

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Sharon

join the chat today lets talk Revenge

click on pic.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

nova.mommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM

They don't.

I have seen several in which the op(troll suspect) will change her story in the replies.

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

I don't know hoe some of them keep their lies straight.

Quoting 2metalbabies:

All you have to do is have the mentality of a 12 yr old girl and the imagination to go with it. Oh and plenty of time to devote to the internet

3gr8tKids
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM
she can get upwards to several 100 replies.. its insane.

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

why do people respond to her? I was just lurking there and i'm pretty sure it was her talking about vaccines?  how does she keep her stories straight?

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

shes still at it.

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

yup that'd be the one!

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

confessions?

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkDragonFly
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM

i think half of the replies are her own, most of them are answered anonymously. for all we know she could be a he. then she/he would be right about his/her post why to answer anonymously, "you never know!"

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

shes still at it.

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

yup that'd be the one!

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

confessions?

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Sharon

join the chat today lets talk Revenge

click on pic.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

3gr8tKids
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:42 AM
you know -I bet you're right!

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

i think half of the replies are her own, most of them are answered anonymously. for all we know she could be a he. then she/he would be right about his/her post why to answer anonymously, "you never know!"

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

shes still at it.

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

yup that'd be the one!

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

confessions?

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Humm, first I've even heard of the term 'troll' ... not ever sure just what it means or how you do it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN