Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

??QOTD?? 10/09/2012

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM
  • 13 Replies

Today is National Face Your Fears Day.

What are some of your fears or phobias? Do you plan on trying to overcome those fears someday?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Heights.No plans on facing it.I am also scared of bridges,water and driving by myself

Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Clowns. No. Snakes. Maybe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM

My biggest fear is just losing one of my kids or my husband; don't know how I can overcome that except by way of my faith and I'll have to rely on that if - God forbid - that time ever comes.  I am afraid of snakes also. 

Its.me.Sam.
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:04 PM

i only have one phobia ..but its a real one.  deep water...like visuals of the ocean underwater etc.  i cant look at it on tv... i cant even look at photographs or cartoon stuff (like finding nemo)  i have no intention right now of trying to overcome it.  it would be quite a process considering i cry and throw up if faced with it now.  even just thinking about it is making me feel very bad.  so yeah no.  not yet.  maybe later lol.

Barabell
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Heights and swimming in muddy/unclear water. I can't see me wanting to overcome those two fears at this time since I can live a normal life without having to overcome them.

SunnyJoJo
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I used to be afraid of spiders until I moved to southern Louisiana.... No phobias here, I'm a warrior. lol

I mean if you really want to get technical my 2 greatest fears now are that the kid will be kidnapped or of my ex but I'm certain I won't face any of those any time soon, especially not today.  

LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:48 PM
OMG. We are twins! Lol

Quoting momofsixangels:

Heights.No plans on facing it.I am also scared of bridges,water and driving by myself

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Dying young or people I love dying young. Don't really think I can face that one. lol!

kerryanneo
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Tsunamis.  So dumb.  I live no where near anyplace that this could even remotely happen but I will get bad dreams and that Deep Impact movie scarred me for life, LOL

mommyto3bees
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Dark bugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)