Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe
So my friend got mad at me last night over something she made up in her head. She had "the talk" with the guy she is seeing and i don't think it went the way she wanted. They are still talking, but no label. So all of her insecurities, are now mine and she was telling me I'm not being myself and I'm more doing right not telling my guy problems. Um.... I don't have any. She stated in about "all our conversations". Oh you mean asking if $70 is too much for his birthday gift? Somehow asking about level of appropriateness is me having problems, smh. Still have had no problems with him, and its been about 3 months!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Replies (11-13):
PerfectVirgo
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Same here. I finally get together with an awesome man and people start coming out of the woodwork claiming to have slept with me, slept with him, they texted us both all hours of the night. :/ good luck. And be careful of people like her!!

Quoting kitty8199:

I guess that's it. This guy is great. I haven't had that in years. I don't think he's going anywhere and i know I'm not.

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

If there's 1 thing I've learned, it's misery loves company. People will say or do anything to bring you down if you're happy and they aren't.

Quoting kitty8199:

I told her i was fine and she keeps mentioning "all our conversations". I may have asked her how to say something without coming across wrong, but I'm happy as I've ever been with this guy. We have no problems.

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

Jeez. I'd probably laugh in her face. I have a hard time taking people like that seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Nicole on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:59 PM
No drama like that, thank God. Just her saying I'm not addressing my issues with him to him. Well i have none. I asked her of spending 70 on his birthday gift was too much for 4 months in. His b day is next month, so that is me being worried about running him off somehow.
Quoting PerfectVirgo:

Same here. I finally get together with an awesome man and people start coming out of the woodwork claiming to have slept with me, slept with him, they texted us both all hours of the night. :/ good luck. And be careful of people like her!!

Quoting kitty8199:

I guess that's it. This guy is great. I haven't had that in years. I don't think he's going anywhere and i know I'm not.

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

If there's 1 thing I've learned, it's misery loves company. People will say or do anything to bring you down if you're happy and they aren't.

Quoting kitty8199:

I told her i was fine and she keeps mentioning "all our conversations". I may have asked her how to say something without coming across wrong, but I'm happy as I've ever been with this guy. We have no problems.

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

Jeez. I'd probably laugh in her face. I have a hard time taking people like that seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Wow. She seems a bit unstable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)