Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Curse you mother nature!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:18 PM
  • 9 Replies
I can't stop eating and it's all her fault!!! I need chocolate... And a steak. Well done.

Gaaah!

Well, how are you ladies doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nodramamama311
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Good and bad. I physically feel better, a lot better since my surgery but my marriage is on the rocks and emotionally and mentally I feel like caca. My husband and I are going to talk tonight, we'll see how it goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Aww. I'm sorry. I hope everything works out for you.

Quoting nodramamama311:

Good and bad. I physically feel better, a lot better since my surgery but my marriage is on the rocks and emotionally and mentally I feel like caca. My husband and I are going to talk tonight, we'll see how it goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too and thank you. I think we'll be ok, we just have to really have a big major talk and get everything out. It's gonna take some forgiving and moving on, I think we can do it.

Quoting LyTe684:

Quoting nodramamama311:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Yes. Your are absolutely right. Been there. Sending good vibes your way.
Quoting nodramamama311:

Me too and thank you. I think we'll be ok, we just have to really have a big major talk and get everything out. It's gonna take some forgiving and moving on, I think we can do it.

Quoting LyTe684:

Quoting nodramamama311:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting LyTe684:

Yes. Your ate absolutely right. Been there. Sending good vibes your way.

Quoting nodramamama311:

Quoting LyTe684:

Quoting nodramamama311:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Ah yes...I hate when this happens
jerzeetomato
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel like this everyday!  At least I'm in good company ;)

Quoting LyTe684:

I can't stop eating and it's all her fault!!! I need chocolate... And a steak. Well done.

Gaaah!

Well, how are you ladies doing today?

Barabell
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm happy about the surgery going well, but I'm very sorry about the issues with your husband. HUGS

Quoting nodramamama311:

Barabell
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Very. Long. Day.

Tomorrow is going to be long also, but at the same time, it will be interesting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)