Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

"Mom" who glued toddler's hands to wall ...

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM
  • 14 Replies

gets 99-year sentence

My MIL always says most women can have kids, but not all should... there are real monsters out there... poor baby  :o(

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/12/14394893-mom-who-glued-toddlers-hands-to-wall-gets-99-year-sentence?lite

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I was just reading this... *smh*

ABeaverhausen
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Sorry, but I think child abusers should have the exact same things done to them. Things like this make me so angry.

--- Unfit Parenting ---

Please, I'm a miserable troll, stop feeding me this delicious trollfood.

pasteeater
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Wow!  It's about time people get what they deserve.  I've seen sexual abusers get off on nothing.  Its awesome she gets what she deserves!  Poor child.

pasteeater
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM

This woman is 23 yrs old and I got this from the article!  WTF???  Five kids at 23???

She described one of her sons misbehaving and getting into fights and another daughter once leaving home without her permission. Under questioning from defense attorney Angie N'Duka, Escalona said she was learning ways to deal with her anger and the stress of raising five children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM
I am 24 and having my 4th child.....I don't know what age has to do with it?

Quoting pasteeater:

This woman is 23 yrs old and I got this from the article!  WTF???  Five kids at 23???

She described one of her sons misbehaving and getting into fights and another daughter once leaving home without her permission. Under questioning from defense attorney Angie N'Duka, Escalona said she was learning ways to deal with her anger and the stress of raising five children.

pasteeater
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Do you have teens???  She has teens at 23.  Yes, I think that's wrong.  Some one dropped the ball with her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pasteeater:

Momsthename0609
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM
No, I couldn't even imagine that, is that even possible? Lol I should have read the article before posting and then I wouldn't have assumed younger children.

Quoting pasteeater:

Do you have teens???  She has teens at 23.  Yes, I think that's wrong.  Some one dropped the ball with her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pasteeater:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:00 PM
I read this earlier. I hope someone punches this bitches face in. Disgusting, there is no excuse for that. Now, if we can only get pediofiles sentenced for that many years, I'll be a happy women.
pasteeater
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:17 PM

In the article it says she got pregnant at 12 or 11. That's why the age mattered to me. I'm not sure but something had to have happened to that girl.  Does NOT excuse what she did though.

Quoting Momsthename0609:

No, I couldn't even imagine that, is that even possible? Lol I should have read the article before posting and then I wouldn't have assumed younger children.

Quoting pasteeater:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pasteeater:

atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM
What a loser. She can die really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN