Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your dream job and no SAHM?

Posted by   + Show Post
Ultrasound tech
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Replies (31-40):
matheson7
Happy Easter.
Yesterday at 5:39 PM
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I would like to own my own restaurant, I am a great cook. I also would like to publish a novel.
Punkie74
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM
You may want to reconsider your ambition since you approach provides the appearance of an attack... I wouldn't want a psychologist that questioned my dreams and happiness in that fasion.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't attacking her.  I was just asking if she had any plans for after her kids grow up and leave the house.  I have nothing against SAHMs, I am one.  My dream is to become a psychologist.  I love psychology and I'm in the process of getting my degree.

Quoting Punkie74:

Like you subtle attack at SAHM's??

Quoting Anonymous:

That was subtle.

I prefer to remain anonymous for many reasons.

Quoting Punkie74:

She'll probably take up a career of criticizing people on Cafemom hiding behind the anonymous button.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? You don't have any dreams? What will you do when your children grow up and move out?

Quoting lizmartinez:

My dream job is being a SAHM...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:22 AM
NICU nurse.
marinewife55
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Yeaaah I agree, I work with at risk teens and even if I don't agree with their dreams, I never attack them in that...I give them other ways to look at life, but I would never crush their spirit

Quoting Punkie74:

You may want to reconsider your ambition since you approach provides the appearance of an attack... I wouldn't want a psychologist that questioned my dreams and happiness in that fasion.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't attacking her.  I was just asking if she had any plans for after her kids grow up and leave the house.  I have nothing against SAHMs, I am one.  My dream is to become a psychologist.  I love psychology and I'm in the process of getting my degree.

Quoting Punkie74:

Like you subtle attack at SAHM's??

Quoting Anonymous:

That was subtle.

I prefer to remain anonymous for many reasons.

Quoting Punkie74:

She'll probably take up a career of criticizing people on Cafemom hiding behind the anonymous button.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? You don't have any dreams? What will you do when your children grow up and move out?

Quoting lizmartinez:

My dream job is being a SAHM...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillytime
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Volunteering
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnersMom03
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Writer

sillytime
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:35 AM
But really I wanted to be a sahm and wife all my life! I admit it's hard sometimes but I truly feel like I am right where I am suppose to be! I love being a Domestic Engineer! It's a dream come true for me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shula1
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I have mine : Having a amazing home based business , and truly helping others who want to work from home as well , I am work at home mom , I love it :) ,I also love teaching yoga part time as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I don't think I have a dream job. 

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Singer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)