Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Whats worse than one sick crying baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

Two crying babies. Only thing worse than that would be a sick husband lol

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Replies (11-16):
pasteeater
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Yup. My teen really pissed me off today. He got us locked inside the high school. He doesn't cause much problems today but omg when he does, he really does. My 22 yr old is going to Africa with the army this month. His been taught how to sniper shoot AND I can't have a mailing address nor will I be able to even talk to him for a year. He's already been in Hawaii for over two years. I'd much rather have two crying babies. At least I could hold them and know they are alive and safe.

Quoting annie2244:

I think an out of control teenager trumps crying baby. The only thing that would trump that is 2 out of control teenagers. The baby will stop crying, although it may take an hour. An out of control teenager can make your life hell with daily conflict and worry until the graduate high school and move out, and you're left with a sick feeling of worry for their future that you cannot fix for them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM
a dead baby.
Punkie74
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Awwww hope they're better soon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cav629
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Those times are what I fear :( my twin girls are 3 months old.

Quoting EthansMomma129:

Sick crying twins who can't express what they need and only want their mama is the worst. Mama can only do so much and be stretched so thin without sleep and bouncing 2 babies. My twins were sick with bronchiolitis on and off last year from October until January. I never want to relive those months again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

nope got one to top that. 4 puking kids, a puking husband and YOUR puking. 2 days that lasted. Every 20 minutes I was rolling out of bed because ONE of the kids was throwing up -sigh- 

annie2244
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

a dead baby.

Yes, this totally trumps all. With a crying baby (or two), it is a temporary unpleasantness, and you still have all your hopes and dreams for them and for your relationship with them thru all stages unsullied, and tons of time left with them to experience.

With a surly teen (or two), it's unpleasant for longer, and your hopes and dreams for them and for your relationship going forward is in jeapardy, causing angst of its own, and you're concern that the time you have left to experience life stage with them will not be pleasant.

With a dead baby, it's unpleasant for the rest of your life, because your dreams for them and for your relationship going forward is also dead, and you have no time left with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)