Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Trust?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

If you have trust issues (minor), and your husband was late to work but you didn't know about it til going in his text messages what would you assume? How would you go about asking since the husband leaves the house for work on time? Couldn't be traffic the job knows he is always late from traffic, 30min commute.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
OnTheCrazyTrain
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:39 AM
assume it was traffic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:11 AM
How late was he? Did he miss the whole morning?
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:21 AM

You already have big issues if you're going into his text messages. Even within the bounds of marriage, people have the right to privacy. You've crossed a big line.

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Traffic, stopped to get gas or coffee, run an errand.  Although my bigger issue would be that you went through his text messages.  If you don't have trust in a relationship quite honestly then you don't have a relationship.

Barabell
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Why do you have trust issues like this? Either you need to come out and admit that you were looking through texts and want more information on it. Or you need to stop looking through his texts and leave the issues alone.

knoxmomof2
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 3:56 AM

Just ask.. say "Hey, what time did you get to work on Monday (or whatever)?" See what happens.... I don't look through DH's phone or email, unless I need to get in there for a legitimate reason.. but if I find something accidentally, I don't hesitate to ask (and I'm a good reader of body language, so I can generally tell when there's more to the story and when it's nothing). 

alyssaT325
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:21 AM
I don't hesitate to ask (and I'm a good reader of body language, so I can generally tell when there's more to the story and when it's nothing).
alyssaT325
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 5:26 AM

Really,was he not there for whole morning??

atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:50 AM
I wouldn't know if he was late until he was super late anyway. If dh was 30 min late I seriously doubt work would call me. If you suspect your dh is cheating, 99% of the time they probably are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)