Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so now I am curious...Are you guys truly sick of me?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 70 Replies

Poll

Question: is what the Anon said true?

Options:

yes

no

Where is that Anon I will beat their butt

Hell yes!

other

I did and was...now I feel like a bitch now that you showed this stuff.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 64

View Results

an ANON said that a bunch of you guys are sick of me because I post about the crap that is going on with me. True? Untrue? Acording to it you all think I am faking everything. I had only posted seeking support since I don't want to stress out my family even more than what they were. 

this is only the MAJOR things that have happend in the past year and a half. 

DS after his seizure in the hospital

other DS after his surgery

older son after his operation.

by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bncholbert
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I took a break from cm and havent been around for awhile so im not sick of u :P And ive seen people call others liars on here. Its ridiculous that this is a place to get support and share stories with other moms and yet people bully moms trying to do exactly that! Sure some people COULD be lying but if you think thats the case, consider the fact that they could very well be telling the truth and just press the back button if you dont believe a word of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherry132
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I've known you for a long time. I pray for you, but to be sick of you? No, you have things tough, you need support, and someone who say that and keep themselves anonymous, well that just says they needed a little drama. Don't worry about it. 

There are plenty on Cm who do care. Hugs. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:21 PM

-hugs back- Thank you. LOL I REALY need to get my operation done and over with so I am not so damn touchy LOL! Usually what an ANON says would not bother me but this has realy been my only place I can just let everything out and vent.

Quoting sherry132:

I've known you for a long time. I pray for you, but to be sick of you? No, you have things tough, you need support, and someone who say that and keep themselves anonymous, well that just says they needed a little drama. Don't worry about it. 

There are plenty on Cm who do care. Hugs. 

Aislinn
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM
3 moms liked this

Isn't this Cafemom? Are we not supposed to reach out and ask for support, especially when our children are sick? You have been around as long ( almost? Maybe longer?) as me. I am not sick of you, at all. Anon was probably feeling attention deprived and decided to tear someone else down to make herself feel better. Even if it were true, only a bitch would say it. 

LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Fuck the anons.

<3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM

TY! I have been here since Nov 2007 lol I think you were here a bit earlier than me. 

Quoting Aislinn:

Isn't this Cafemom? Are we not supposed to reach out and ask for support, especially when our children are sick? You have been around as long ( almost? Maybe longer?) as me. I am not sick of you, at all. Anon was probably feeling attention deprived and decided to tear someone else down to make herself feel better. Even if it were true, only a bitch would say it. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

TY ly.

Quoting LyTe684:

Fuck the anons.

<3

Aislinn
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Quoting gypsy_rose:

TY! I have been here since Nov 2007 lol I think you were here a bit earlier than me. 

Quoting Aislinn:

I think I was, like, June of 07, so pretty close... To be honest? You are one of the few who does not get on my nerves. It is a short list. lol

Barabell
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't see the reply you are referring too, but I'm not in agreement.

It's pretty pathetic that they were too chicken to sign their screen name to a comment like that.

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm sick of "women" hiding behind anon and thinking its ok to hurt moms on here looking for support. I don't post in here often but no, I'm not sick of you posting, and I feel for you for all you go through. Don't let some loser who doesn't have the balls to reveal themselves bring you down. (((((Hugs)))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)