Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

WINNER ANNOUNCED!! CafeMom's Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2012! WIN a $50 Gift Card and More!!

Posted by   + Show Post

happy halloweenIt's time to go Trick-or-Treating on CafeMom!

Join us on a Spooky and Sweet Scavenger Hunt! 
You’ll be taken through some of CafeMom’s best groups where you’ll find fun Halloween activities to do and candy galore! Some stops on your journey will have candy only, others will also invite you to share favorite Halloween memories or traditions.

Win a $50 gift card for playing... and more!
To be entered to win you must visit at least 12 of the participating groups and reply to at least 1 of the scavenger-hunt related posts in each of them. You can finish the whole hunt in one day, stop in at your leisure throughout the week -- even hit it up multiple times!  Just make sure you have all of your candy collected by October 31st! PLUS, you can WIN BONUS PRIZES along the way!

Kick off your candy-hunting journey by answering this question in the replies below:  
What are you or your kids dressing up as this year (post pics if you have them!)?

Then, go to the next stop on the scavenger
hunt!
Click here to >>>> Visit the Advice for Moms group to get your treat bag!

trick or treat  One member who replies to the Halloween Scavenger Hunt posts in at least 12 groups will be chosen at random to WIN a $50 gift card!

Official Rules

• The Halloween Scavenger Hunt sweepstakes starts 10/21/12 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 11/2/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
  • Enter by replying to at least 12 of the Halloween Scavenger Hunt related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/14/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (31-40):
BabyBearsMom608
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Buzz Lightyear and a baby batman!

ahalpern831
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:50 PM
A bat. She picked her own costume
Jamie17331
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Alexis is 6 this year and will be Miss Dracula :) We went to a halloween party on Saturday and she was so cute!

CafeMom Tickers
lovinmyboys...
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Ds1 skunk
Ds2 bat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM

My 10 year old dd is going to be a witch and my 11 year old dd is going to be an 80's child.My 9 year old dd isnt sure yet.

Lovinmybabas
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM

DS (11) will be a character from one of his Xbox games. It's an army type guy. DD (7) will be cleopatra along with me. DD #2 (4 months) will be an owl. :) my DH will be a Pharoah to match me and dd. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kellileanne
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Claire is going to be a pumpkin and Caitlin will be a witch. :)

.JuneDiva629.
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:09 PM

6 1/2 year old daughter. A Bumble Bee

Mrs.Brugger
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 3:18 PM

DS is going as Mario this year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN