Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Is there anywhere?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is there anywhere I can post a petition to get rid of the anon button? Where it won't get deleted I mean..

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:28 PM

BUMP!

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:32 PM

And you actually wonder why your button was removed.......

Quoting picturechic:

toddler tantrum

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Just the attitude and the thought you put behind it....

Quoting picturechic:

Because I added a sweet pea that was created By cafemom? How does that make sense

Quoting Erna2:

And you actually wonder why your button was removed.......

Quoting picturechic:

toddler tantrum

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:38 PM

TEAM ANON! 

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I have never attacked and been rude to someone without provocation. Maybe I was just expecting you to be rude because of the way you attacked and ridiculed me in my post the other day. I did nothing to provoke the way you acted then.

Quoting picturechic:

really? I put a crying sweetpea and thats worthy of YOUR attitude and ASSUmptions? hmm..I am pretty sure with or without the anon button you and your buddies get away with way worse. I am not even doing anything wrong right now.

SunnyJoJo
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM

You could put it in a journal post and ask your friends to rate it higher up so it'll be featured. Or you can probably post it in the Marketplace area, everyone can advertise everything there, I'm sure they won't remove a petition. Let me know if you put it up anywhere.

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I don't know anything about the marketplace. I will have to check it out...

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

You could put it in a journal post and ask your friends to rate it higher up so it'll be featured. Or you can probably post it in the Marketplace area, everyone can advertise everything there, I'm sure they won't remove a petition. Let me know if you put it up anywhere.

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM

It looks like you deleted all of your replies in that post. But I remember your sn. The first reply is talking about all the bitchy replies, and I know you were one of the main ones. I believe you said that you have been in that group for a long time and all of my pictures suck!

Quoting picturechic:

when did I attack you

Quoting Erna2:

I have never attacked and been rude to someone without provocation. Maybe I was just expecting you to be rude because of the way you attacked and ridiculed me in my post the other day. I did nothing to provoke the way you acted then.

Quoting picturechic:

really? I put a crying sweetpea and thats worthy of YOUR attitude and ASSUmptions? hmm..I am pretty sure with or without the anon button you and your buddies get away with way worse. I am not even doing anything wrong right now.

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Nope. It was not worth reporting. Just a waste of my time. Every anon comment is also missing......

Quoting picturechic:

I didn'td delete any replies. the ONE thing I posted was thay I wouldnt put my watermark on those pics if its not there its because you reported it and it got deleted

Quoting Erna2:

It looks like you deleted all of your replies in that post. But I remember your sn. The first reply is talking about all the bitchy replies, and I know you were one of the main ones. I believe you said that you have been in that group for a long time and all of my pictures suck!

Quoting picturechic:

when did I attack you

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting picturechic:

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I guess we will never know for sure. You could very well have posted numerous anon postings. Bizarre? Yes. Possible? Yes. I personally don't think there was any reason to be rude. I was not being rude in my post. If you don't like them, that's fine. Move on. I was not really asking for opinions. And there are a LOT more tactful ways of saying things. You said it that way to be nasty and no other reason.

Quoting picturechic:

o wait. are you telling me you think I am every anon poster because I said I wouln't put my watermark on those pics? seriously...maybe just maybe im not the only one who doesnt like your pics. i dont know what anyone else said but i still dont think what i said was worthy of losing my anon over it, especially since i didnt say it under anon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)