Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Is there anywhere?

Posted by   + Show Post

Is there anywhere I can post a petition to get rid of the anon button? Where it won't get deleted I mean..

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
picturechic
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

well, assuming I am EVERY troll because I said 1 thing you didn't like is a little childish. Whats even MORE childish is following me around post to post to tell everyone I am a troll. Considering I can't post anon anymore thanks to you, I can't even do what you are claiming I am anyway.

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:07 PM

How could I possibly have gotten your anon button taken away if you didn't even use it in my post, as you say? And I was just answering your question, not following you around. You were the one that came here into my post.....

Quoting picturechic:

well, assuming I am EVERY troll because I said 1 thing you didn't like is a little childish. Whats even MORE childish is following me around post to post to tell everyone I am a troll. Considering I can't post anon anymore thanks to you, I can't even do what you are claiming I am anyway.

picturechic
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I haven't done anything offensive so I don't know how or why you would. Maybe you are just a grumpygus. Also, I am not talking about this post. I am talking about going into MY postings calling me a troll silly wom... I mean child

Quoting Erna2:

How could I possibly have gotten your anon button taken away if you didn't even use it in my post, as you say? And I was just answering your question, not following you around. You were the one that came here into my post.....

Quoting picturechic:

Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:12 PM

LOL! I went to one of your posts and answered your question. I did not call you a troll at any time. As for being grumpy.. Not really, I am actually having a great day! Thanks for your concern though.

Quoting picturechic:

I haven't done anything offensive so I don't know how or why you would. Maybe you are just a grumpygus. Also, I am not talking about this post. I am talking about going into MY postings calling me a troll silly wom... I mean child

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting picturechic:

mom2ljh
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Some of us actually use the anon button for its intended purpose. I, for one, would actually be rather upset if it were gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't mind when the op uses it so much. It's all the nasty replies that are just mean women hiding behind anon that tick me off.

Quoting mom2ljh:

Some of us actually use the anon button for its intended purpose. I, for one, would actually be rather upset if it were gone.

mom2ljh
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:17 PM
I understand that, but I'll put up with their childishness to be able to say things I wouldn't want to say under my SN.

Quoting Erna2:

I don't mind when the op uses it so much. It's all the nasty replies that are just mean women hiding behind anon that tick me off.

Quoting mom2ljh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

That is your choice. However,when I make a legit drama free post under my own sn, and I get nasty reply after reply after reply from some chicken anon thinking they are awesomely cool, I get fed up. Something has to give.

Quoting mom2ljh:

I understand that, but I'll put up with their childishness to be able to say things I wouldn't want to say under my SN.

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting mom2ljh:

atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I have zero reason to use the anon button. I see it here so drama queens can cause issues.

Quoting mom2ljh:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting mom2ljh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:23 PM

That is what I have seen too!

Quoting atlmom2:

I have zero reason to use the anon button. I see it here so drama queens can cause issues.

Quoting mom2ljh:

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting mom2ljh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)