Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

WELCOME BACK!! Who survived the CM blackout? LET'S PARTY!! 50 Moms will WIN CafeMom Coffee Mugs!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome back! We sure have missed you!!

Who's here? Check in to let us know you survived Sandy!

What did you do while the site was down?

50 moms who reply to this post by November 11th at 11pm will be chosen at random to WIN CafeMom Coffee Mugs!

image courtesy of phantomphan

Here are the links to the other the Welcome Back Party Games: 
PLAY them ALL!

Giveaway rules:

• The Blackout Giveaway starts 11/4/12 at 5pm (ET) and ends 11/11/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Fifty winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/18/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Replies (321-330):
Rae-Rae_Kitty
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM

btw, Phantomphan is awesome. I knows her. :) 

And she made an awesome siggy for us survivors of the blackout lol

1RedHottMama
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM
I am so glad CM is back. I missed everyone and hope everyone made it through ok. I hope I wasn't the only one checking every thirty minutes or more to see when our CM world would be back.*****so many hugs and tears for everyone affected by Sandy*****
LTryon
by Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I spent a lot of time on Pinterest, and learned how to make my own laundry detergent and fabric softener... Which I did today :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I barely survived!

MommySwiggles
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I am on the west coast but I have a lot of family and friends in NJ and PA.  They are all ok, thank goodness!

Candymonster
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I barely survived....gawd. And now that it decides to come back up when I have company, lmao. 

I got into major MIL drama, cleaned our room just to start packing it up again, did some trick or treating with baby boy for his first halloween, panicked that I was banned from CM for a couple of days before hearing about it being taken over by sandy, then stayed on facebook for awhile :D ...hazzah for having no life! 

SevenKisses
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I did lots and lots of stuff.

mna_823
by Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM
I'm here and survived. I missed the site though. FBis down right boring compared to CM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RoyalT26
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM
YAY !!! My family and I are ok!! lost power here only one night here in Bergan County NJ
truetigress
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't realize how much of an integral part of my life you were Cafemom. I made cookies for Halloween and was so excited no one was on cafemom to hear. Then on Halloween I had to deal with my side of the family who didn't even show up for the party. It was really disappointing and no cafemom to go to and ask advice. Then there was the decision to finally take my 8 year old daughter to have her tested to see if she was on the autistic spectrum. When directed to Easter Seals, I really could have used someone in cafemom's autism groups to help me decipher what was really going on and what to expect ...but again no Cafemom...so it was an even harder time. I know that you were working hard to get the site up with the many comments on your facebook page. Despite all of it though I worried about those women who were preparing for the arrival of the hurricane. Hoping that they did heed the warnings. I know some said they opted to stay but the pictures of the destruction make me hope that they made it to safer ground.

Once again Cafemom I am glad you have returned to us. You were truly missed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN