Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

LyTe684~~~If you didnt do it.....Im gonna....Let me know....'NoVeMbEr RaNdOmS"

You know what to do:

Say your peace, say your shit......Random is as Random does!

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Replies (61-70):
SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Probably not until after the holidays now. It's just hard to justify spending a large chunk of change on something for myself when I should be christmas shopping for the fam you know?

Quoting CountryLayne:

Well, hopefully you will get that thing soon! I sure miss seeing your awesome pics :) Glad to hear you are doing good though!!

happy

Quoting SunnyJoJo:
SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:54 AM

anyone ever notice that the cuddle up it blanket  creatures look like they are stoned or drunk? Or is it just me?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I want to watch twilight but i been an devoted hater soooo cant break the cycle.
CountryLayne
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Oh, I hear ya.

I think we are planning on a small Christmas, ourselves. Mostly because DD has asked us to NOT go all out on her- there just isn't anything she really wants. And I am not one for buying her crap, just for the sake of buying. Unlike SOME people- I believe less is sometimes more.  ;-)  Anyway- I kinda got off topic there, didn't I? LOL, sorry about that...

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Probably not until after the holidays now. It's just hard to justify spending a large chunk of change on something for myself when I should be christmas shopping for the fam you know?

Quoting CountryLayne:

Well, hopefully you will get that thing soon! I sure miss seeing your awesome pics :) Glad to hear you are doing good though!!

happy

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

We generally do small christmas's, considering that before my daughter, I was the youngest in the family so we have to strain to make  a wish list.
I actually had to rein myself in this year. I KNOW the nugget is young enough still that I could get away with just a couple gifts, but apparently I won't be happy unless I'm completely broke. It drives me crazy. I've already promised myself that I will stick with the list I made of gifts for her, but I'm already thinking about how I would venture out if Baby Butterscotch is on sale black friday. Like she needs another freaking furreal friend... There has to be something wrong with me. lol!

Quoting CountryLayne:

Oh, I hear ya.

I think we are planning on a small Christmas, ourselves. Mostly because DD has asked us to NOT go all out on her- there just isn't anything she really wants. And I am not one for buying her crap, just for the sake of buying. Unlike SOME people- I believe less is sometimes more.  ;-)  Anyway- I kinda got off topic there, didn't I? LOL, sorry about that...

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Quoting CountryLayne:

happy

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

So excited! Got out tickets for the circus next week! It'll be the nugget first one ever!

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:31 PM

LOL! Well, if I see one I could pick it up and you could paypal me... I would send it your way  ;-)

DD has an obsession with Dr. Who this year, so her list consisted of anything with Dr. Who, gift cards for DEB's (where she loves to get her party dresses), boots, heels, and yeah... that's about it. She doesn't want any "big ticket" things, we had even offered her a new tv, and she said no.

I am even venturing out for Black Friday this year. I had seen some good things on sale, for others in the family. MIL said she needs a new hand mixer, so I may get her one. And there were some other goodies for DH I wanted to get. I think I am just crazy, going out there and dealing with the crowds. LOL

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

We generally do small christmas's, considering that before my daughter, I was the youngest in the family so we have to strain to make  a wish list.
I actually had to rein myself in this year. I KNOW the nugget is young enough still that I could get away with just a couple gifts, but apparently I won't be happy unless I'm completely broke. It drives me crazy. I've already promised myself that I will stick with the list I made of gifts for her, but I'm already thinking about how I would venture out if Baby Butterscotch is on sale black friday. Like she needs another freaking furreal friend... There has to be something wrong with me. lol!

Quoting CountryLayne:

Oh, I hear ya.

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Quoting CountryLayne:

happy

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I hope she enjoys it!  :-D

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

So excited! Got out tickets for the circus next week! It'll be the nugget first one ever!

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:25 PM

lol we'd probably spend more we'd save by shipping that giant thing!

I think you are crazy for venturing out on black friday! I never ever do, Baby Butterscotch would have to be heavily discounted for me to fight the crowds.  

Deb is a fantastic store!  It's one of the only plus sized stores we have around here with trendy clothing. Although our store is reducing the plus sized are and expanding the 0-10 area so I don't shop there alot anymore. *sigh* I remember when it was ONLY a plus sized store here.
I know nothing of dr. who so I literally have nothing to say. lol!

Quoting CountryLayne:

LOL! Well, if I see one I could pick it up and you could paypal me... I would send it your way  ;-)

DD has an obsession with Dr. Who this year, so her list consisted of anything with Dr. Who, gift cards for DEB's (where she loves to get her party dresses), boots, heels, and yeah... that's about it. She doesn't want any "big ticket" things, we had even offered her a new tv, and she said no.

I am even venturing out for Black Friday this year. I had seen some good things on sale, for others in the family. MIL said she needs a new hand mixer, so I may get her one. And there were some other goodies for DH I wanted to get. I think I am just crazy, going out there and dealing with the crowds. LOL

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM
LOL- you're probably right, maybe you will just hve to keep an eye out for the thing there ;).

DEB in our area actually has a pretty good selection of both Jr and plus sizes. DD is still in jr's though, so for her its good that they have a decent selection. I admit, some of the dresses are outrageous and I won't even consider letting her get them. But thankfully, we can usually find something reasonable and cute :).

OH! Where was it again you get your glitters from? That would make an excellent stocking stuffer for her :D

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

lol we'd probably spend more we'd save by shipping that giant thing!

I think you are crazy for venturing out on black friday! I never ever do, Baby Butterscotch would have to be heavily discounted for me to fight the crowds.  

Deb is a fantastic store!  It's one of the only plus sized stores we have around here with trendy clothing. Although our store is reducing the plus sized are and expanding the 0-10 area so I don't shop there alot anymore. *sigh* I remember when it was ONLY a plus sized store here.
I know nothing of dr. who so I literally have nothing to say. lol!

Quoting CountryLayne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)