Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

LyTe684~~~If you didnt do it.....Im gonna....Let me know....'NoVeMbEr RaNdOmS"

You know what to do:

Say your peace, say your shit......Random is as Random does!

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Replies (71-80):
CountryLayne
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Oh, and Dr. Who is a British show- about a guy called "the doctor" who travels through time and space in a Tardis (or a blue telephone booth). LOL- its kind of a quirky show, but then again, so is my kid. Lmao!

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

lol we'd probably spend more we'd save by shipping that giant thing!

I think you are crazy for venturing out on black friday! I never ever do, Baby Butterscotch would have to be heavily discounted for me to fight the crowds.  

Deb is a fantastic store!  It's one of the only plus sized stores we have around here with trendy clothing. Although our store is reducing the plus sized are and expanding the 0-10 area so I don't shop there alot anymore. *sigh* I remember when it was ONLY a plus sized store here.
I know nothing of dr. who so I literally have nothing to say. lol!

Quoting CountryLayne:

LOL! Well, if I see one I could pick it up and you could paypal me... I would send it your way  ;-)

DD has an obsession with Dr. Who this year, so her list consisted of anything with Dr. Who, gift cards for DEB's (where she loves to get her party dresses), boots, heels, and yeah... that's about it. She doesn't want any "big ticket" things, we had even offered her a new tv, and she said no.

I am even venturing out for Black Friday this year. I had seen some good things on sale, for others in the family. MIL said she needs a new hand mixer, so I may get her one. And there were some other goodies for DH I wanted to get. I think I am just crazy, going out there and dealing with the crowds. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM

http://www.glamourdolleyes.com/

It's the eye lights. She's got some on clearance right now! Snag her some "foil me" if you get the chance. It'll help the glitter stick. Otherwise cheapo glitter liner will work, like the stuff you get at claires or icing for a dollar.

Quoting CountryLayne:
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM

sit on porch bundled up & enjoy the weather

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Awesome, thank you! I wanted to get her some, since she likes to doll up once in a while ;-)

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

It's the eye lights. She's got some on clearance right now! Snag her some "foil me" if you get the chance. It'll help the glitter stick. Otherwise cheapo glitter liner will work, like the stuff you get at claires or icing for a dollar.

Quoting CountryLayne:

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:47 AM

You are so very welcome. I'm always always always happy to share my love of glitter! If she ever wants to know how to to do a super easy glittery smokey eye I'll be right here.
Rave (the purple glitter) is the best one ever!  and Hollywood is magical, the sparkle disco ball factor on that one can't be beat.

Quoting CountryLayne:

Awesome, thank you! I wanted to get her some, since she likes to doll up once in a while ;-)

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Quoting CountryLayne:

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:50 AM

My mom leaves for the weekend and I slice two of my fingers open with a kitchen knife, the nugget jacks up her knee jumping to catch a balloon, and my dad ends up needing a tetanus shot.  Good lord, that woman really is holding us all together.  I'll have to remember to give her an extra hug when she comes back.

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Sounds great! I'm sure she will be thrilled- even though she didn't ask for them, I know her obsession over anything sparkly, so I am sure it will be a grand slam with her. :D  And I will let her know you offered to give some tips- if she does ask, I will have her post to our other group though ;)

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

You are so very welcome. I'm always always always happy to share my love of glitter! If she ever wants to know how to to do a super easy glittery smokey eye I'll be right here.
Rave (the purple glitter) is the best one ever!  and Hollywood is magical, the sparkle disco ball factor on that one can't be beat.

Quoting CountryLayne:

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Quoting CountryLayne:

LyTe684
by Tasha on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Threw my back out puking from this fucking virus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Tasha on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM
I need a massage. Well, another one anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM

aw I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting LyTe684:

Threw my back out puking from this fucking virus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)