Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LyTe684~~~If you didnt do it.....Im gonna....Let me know....'NoVeMbEr RaNdOmS"

You know what to do:

Say your peace, say your shit......Random is as Random does!

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Replies (91-100):
CountryLayne
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Just another thing for people to blow out of proportion. I have noticed this more and more lately, everything is blown up to cause a big stir. Maybe it's always been this way and I was just oblivious. But why is it that Americans aren't satisfied unless there is major drama going on? It's ridiculous.

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Right? lol it's a snack cake. And I heard they'll be selling off the items to other companies, so there will still be twinkies and hohos, just made by another company.

It's stupid, and crazy. They aren't that damn good to start with. I visited ebay and some stupid ass people have auctions up for thousands of dollars for a box. Thankfully though, no one has bid on them... yet.

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

I had a man come into the store tonight frantic, asking if we had hohos and a woman bought out our entire hostess shelf.... $60 worth of twinkies and snoballs. Bitches need to calm down about this. Seriously. It's a fucking snack cake.

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Like it or not, most people thrive on drama. We all claim to hate it but in reality... lol!   We saw on the news some woman with a shopping cart FULL of twinkies. Just really? Most of their products, with the exception of twinkies, have expiration dates within a couple of months.  I've had hostess wax chocolate donuts after their expiration date, and they taste like shit. It never ceases to amaze me how crazy people get over stupid little things. Wasn't hostess going out of business last year too or the year before?

Quoting CountryLayne:

Just another thing for people to blow out of proportion. I have noticed this more and more lately, everything is blown up to cause a big stir. Maybe it's always been this way and I was just oblivious. But why is it that Americans aren't satisfied unless there is major drama going on? It's ridiculous.

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM

They had claimed bankruptcy in 2004, and again this year. They were a failing company, that never could get their shit together. They were more focused on giving CEO's more money, then when that put them in the red, they decided to steal from their production employees to try to make up the difference. They were destined to close- the strike only made it happen faster than anticipated.

Little Debbie is better anyway- more variety, smaller sizes (better portion control), and way cheaper. LOL

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Like it or not, most people thrive on drama. We all claim to hate it but in reality... lol!   We saw on the news some woman with a shopping cart FULL of twinkies. Just really? Most of their products, with the exception of twinkies, have expiration dates within a couple of months.  I've had hostess wax chocolate donuts after their expiration date, and they taste like shit. It never ceases to amaze me how crazy people get over stupid little things. Wasn't hostess going out of business last year too or the year before?

Quoting CountryLayne:

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM

The month is almost over, and I am ready for Christmas!

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I was feeling especially generous last night, so I went out and bought a Powerball ticket. God knows I will never win, but hey, at least I contributed my $2 to the government.

jerzeetomato
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Hey doll - how'd you all fare to the northeast of me????  I've missed some of you in here. 

Quoting LyTe684:

I didn't do one. lol I was without power, and at my sister's... so I just assumed someone else did. :) How are ya Ang?

LyTe684
by Tasha on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Not too bad. Stayed with my sister for a week because we lost power, heat and cell service.

How'd you you do with the storm?

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Hey doll - how'd you all fare to the northeast of me????  I've missed some of you in here. 

Quoting LyTe684:

I didn't do one. lol I was without power, and at my sister's... so I just assumed someone else did. :) How are ya Ang?

Insulin is not a cure, it's life support.

jerzeetomato
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM

LMAO - I spent $10.00.....and didn't win, either.  How are you girlfriend??

Quoting CountryLayne:

I was feeling especially generous last night, so I went out and bought a Powerball ticket. God knows I will never win, but hey, at least I contributed my $2 to the government.

headingsouth13
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM

to you my dear jason FUCKING DROP OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET GEEZ

jerzeetomato
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Dodged a bullet.  One part of town had some flooding but nothing life threatening.....and just a mere 10-15 miles away two little communities were almost completely wiped out - they were directly on the Delaware Bay.  The storm made just a slight turn when it hit the bay, pointing the storm front more toward Atlantic City and away from us.  Count my blessings everyday.

Quoting LyTe684:

Not too bad. Stayed with my sister for a week because we lost power, heat and cell service.

How'd you you do with the storm?

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Quoting LyTe684:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)