Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Real life friends?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How many real life friends do you have? When was the last time you hung out with someone other than your spouse or family?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I have no idea, a bunch. I hang out with them often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 or 2, and not oftan at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by Corinne on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM
I'd say 4. Two are friends from work that I love dearly. One was a neighbor, but knew her husband for a long time and the other is a best friend from hs. I mostly hang out with my sisters and female cousins and aunts though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redwoodlaurie
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM

All of my close friends from childhood and high school and college are out of state. Saw them all this past summer. Great to hang out with them for a few hours.  Here, where we live now, I have a few female friends, but only see them at church or special happenings.

WithHope
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:55 PM
A handful. I'm a lucky lady, had brunch and went for a walk with my best friend of 24 years today!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I probably have about three good real life friends, the rest are acquaintances.  Hung out with a good Mommy friend last Thursday while our kids played together.

lemonade1
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:02 AM

One really close friend, who I can tell anything to and see her once a week.  Then there are several good friends I can count on to help me in a crisis.  I am lucky to have such good friends and posting this made me stop and appreciate them.

HuneyBunz20
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I dont have many friends that i see alot mostly when i decide to hangout i go out with my close cousins and family. 

nikkita311
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
I have one friend in real life.been awhile since I hung out with anyone outside of my son and his father.
YuppyMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I've never counted--but I have a lot of friends--some close and some not as close--but all important.  I hang out with friends a few times a week.  Last time for me was Friday night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)