Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Real life friends?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How many real life friends do you have? When was the last time you hung out with someone other than your spouse or family?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I have many real life friends. I see them as often as possible but at least a few times a month. I just had one of my friends here on Monday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I don't have really real life friends although I have a group of ladies I hang with every Thursday. I am lonely. I miss having friends.

MomandWife6
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM

ummm....next question please...

robyann
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I just made a new friend about a year ago, and we've really gotten close. I don't have alot of friends, too busy with life, lol. I did just reconnect with a friend from high school, I am 48 years old, so this was a long time ago, lol. She started coming to my church and it has been great catching up with her.

typingMom to 6~MawMaw to 8 & counting!

mochalove520
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I have a friendof 30yrs we hangout 3times a week.

I have a friend of 6yrs we hangout all the time actually every day.
1likeme
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I have five close friends and a few friends who I see here and there. I get together with one of my good friends at least four days a week to work out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM
I don't really have any anymore. The ones I did have, we no longer have anything in common. It's probably been almost a year since I've hung out with anyone.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM

A few but we no longer live in the same state  so i never get to see them.

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

pampire
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

BFFs = 3, I hung out with one of them last weekend. I text or talk on the phone with them at least a few times a week. I have 100s of other friends that range from close - acquaintance.

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Two weeks ago.

FRIENDS? probably 3

People I hang with etc? probably 20

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)