Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I am addicted to being barefoot how about you?

Posted by   + Show Post

I HATE shoes LOL but I am a tripple wide foot so shoes suck for me LOL!

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
NudistMomDD
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I LOVE being barefoot!

I am a fiend for manicure & pedicures. I am always sanding or moisturizing my feet and painting my nails!

I insist my feet (and legs) be clean and super soft at all times!

I am a size 5 shoe so my feet are always a topic of conversation in every nail place I go to. Me being barefoot is so commonplace no one even says anything anymore. Yes I even go barefoot in church.

My favorite colors are

BRIGHT red:  Revlon's Red Hot Tamale and OPI's Monsooner or Later

FRENCH Mani & Pedi

Finally any screaming Neon pink / coral.

My mother blames me loving to be barefoot since childhood as one of the causes of me becoming a nudist as a teen.

I only wear the skimpiest black flip flops when I absolutely have to.

laparla
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:50 AM

My feet are bare almost all the time in my house.  If it's chilly I'll keep my socks on.  My kids and DH like to have socks on their feet more than I do.

imamomzilla
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Nope. Just the opposite. I love warm, fuzzy socks because my feet are always cold..

Mya62412
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Yes I love to be barefoot.. I do how ever have a love hate relationship with shoes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Tasha on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Nope. I rarely go completely barefoot.
dylansmom08
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM
I hate shoes and socks if I could walk around everywhere barefoot I would. I have nerve damage in my feet and can't feel the bottoms of my feet so it's not too safe for me to be barefoot. I stepped on a piece of glass once and didn't even know it until it started bleeding uncontrollably then it was so deep in my foot I had to have it dug out by a dr.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

yes

EDDES
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I love to be barefoot all of the time; it is the very best....around the house, at the beach.....I just love being barefoot all of the time...it is great.ladybug

sucker4myloves
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I love being barefoot! I was chastised by a cop for driving barefoot -______- I also have wide feet, my husband calls me a hobbit cause I'm short with big wide feet. I wear skate shoes for the width. I could be barefoot all day anywhere if it were legal, lol.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Rhonda142
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I hate socks and shoes I have been that way since I was little my parents hated it they finally gave up. In summer it is flip flops or slip on shoes so I can take them off easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)