Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am addicted to being barefoot how about you?

Posted by   + Show Post

I HATE shoes LOL but I am a tripple wide foot so shoes suck for me LOL!

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
Hippie.Gypsy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Me too... much more happy when I can run around barefoot.

gonecrazi
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I wear my slippers all day.

Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM

A friend's youngest child has tuberous sclerosis as well. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe his parents told me it was on the autism spectrum. He's had a tough go of it. :-( He's still not talking and is close to age 10.

mypocoyo
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:08 PM
I love and always am barefoot but only at home though cause I do not like my feet to get dirty! I won't go outside barefoot that's gross. Over the years my feet have gotten wider and my mom says its because I'm always barefoot. Oh well
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM

our DD could live in flip flops year round

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I hate shoes at home.  I LOVE shoes to go out I have so many.  Heels, heels and more heels of every color, and height of heel to match any and every outfit or mood.

mamabear0791
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I have had more than one surgery on my feet, mostly because I have weak ankles (I've turned them so many times, I lost count around 17 or so). They really hate the cold, so I have to wear shoes in the winter - or I'm crippled by stiffness and pain. In the summer, though, I am barefoot as often as I can be. Shoes and I would get along a whole lot better if I could have them made to fit (I'm thinking of making my own mocs) so they wouldn't be too tight in the ball, and too loose in the heel. 

solemum
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:24 AM

Love to be barefoot 24/7....dont even own a pair of shoes at the moment! I go anywhere barefoot!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I've always been a barefoot type of girl - I have wide feet too.

But as you get older, you will find the solace of fuzzy socks and slippers.

You will deny it now - but one day in 10 years or so you will say... ohhhh

EvilAsh
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I live in NH and wear flip flops in the winter. I get you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)