Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Birthday Party Post: How did you hear about CafeMom? How long have you been a member? 6 Moms will WIN Water Bottles!

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you find CafeMom?

How long have you been a member?

welcome to cafemom

Six moms who reply to this post by November 18th at 11pm will WIN a CafeMom water bottle!

happy birthdayJoin in some of our other CafeMom Birthday Party Games:

1. Birthday Party Post: CafeMom's 6th Birthday Kickoff! 6 Moms will WIN Totes!
2. Birthday Party Post: "Happy Birthday, CafeMom!" 6 Moms will WIN Mugs!
3. Birthday Party Post: "Hit the Pinata!" 6 Moms will WIN CafeMom T-Shirts!
4. Birthday Party Post: How did you hear about CafeMom? 6 Moms will WIN Water Bottles!
5. Birthday Party Post: "Which are your favorite CafeMom groups?" 6 Moms will WIN Sport Packs!
6. Birthday Party Post: "Pin the Crown on the Mom!" 6 Moms will WIN Travel Mugs!

dancingFor more birthday party fun:
Take a trip down memory lane with CafeMom! CafeMom Trivia - Did you know...?
2. Meet the Moms who work at CafeMom!
3. Take the CafeMom Birthday Quiz!
4. Sign the CafeMom Birthday Card!!

Giveaway rules:

• The CafeMom Birthday Party Giveaway starts 11/12/12 at 11am (ET) and ends 11/18/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period".
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Six winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom water bottle.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/18/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (401-410):
brandhailey
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I hear about it from a friend and I have been a member for a couple years now

Mainegirl
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I have been a member of cafe mom for awhile over a year or so. My friend invited me. I think it's a good way to stay connected to mom's that are going through some of the same things as you and as well as have a nice adult conversation every once in a while.

butcher
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM

heard about it on an ad. and since 2009 i believe.

dupsybabe
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Saw it online and have been a member for about 5 years now

mstropics
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAFEMOM!!!......MAKING STRIDES AND STILL GOING STRONG!!

Ah I' joined i think in 2007 or 2008....i got an invite i think from being on ivillage? i dont remember now but have loved the site ever since although each time i'm active and alwsys on, life takes over i get busy/caught up and miss out on stuff and things....but it's still a great on-line support/info....and chill spot....after the long day doing stuff for everyone but yourself.  

WesternNYmom
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I first heard of Cafemom a little over a year ago. I was on another mom site and it was about to be shut down. An online friend refered me to CM. I have been a member ever since.

mommi_2_four
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I saw an ad for Cafemom on another website. I was a member for 4 years, then i closed my account since i didn't have a working laptop...i recently joined again.

bioteach
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Ive been a member for almost 3 years. 

bioteach
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I joined when looking for a new car seat, the car seat group on here was recommended to me.
ckroch
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Same as many others. Came across it in the Internet. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm in love! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)