Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Party Post: How did you hear about CafeMom? How long have you been a member? 6 Moms will WIN Water Bottles!

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you find CafeMom?

How long have you been a member?

welcome to cafemom

Six moms who reply to this post by November 18th at 11pm will WIN a CafeMom water bottle!

happy birthdayJoin in some of our other CafeMom Birthday Party Games:

1. Birthday Party Post: CafeMom's 6th Birthday Kickoff! 6 Moms will WIN Totes!
2. Birthday Party Post: "Happy Birthday, CafeMom!" 6 Moms will WIN Mugs!
3. Birthday Party Post: "Hit the Pinata!" 6 Moms will WIN CafeMom T-Shirts!
4. Birthday Party Post: How did you hear about CafeMom? 6 Moms will WIN Water Bottles!
5. Birthday Party Post: "Which are your favorite CafeMom groups?" 6 Moms will WIN Sport Packs!
6. Birthday Party Post: "Pin the Crown on the Mom!" 6 Moms will WIN Travel Mugs!

dancingFor more birthday party fun:
Take a trip down memory lane with CafeMom! CafeMom Trivia - Did you know...?
2. Meet the Moms who work at CafeMom!
3. Take the CafeMom Birthday Quiz!
4. Sign the CafeMom Birthday Card!!

Giveaway rules:

• The CafeMom Birthday Party Giveaway starts 11/12/12 at 11am (ET) and ends 11/18/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period".
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Six winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom water bottle.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/18/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (491-500):
rjroberts
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I've been a CafeMomer since it started, traveled over from ClubMom!

artzone
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I saw a commercal on tv in 2006 when i was pregent with my first child. I thought it was a great way to meet other moms and hear other moms and there experaces too. Made me not feel alone. Contraz for the upcomming anaversery.

simple smile

prissmom
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:27 AM

My daughter told me about Cafemom in 2008

GeneLJ
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM

My sister told me about CafeMom and I got caught-up in playing Latte Land. It was very hard to take me away from that game. I have been a member for three(3) years. Love the games and groups to join on CafeMom.welcome to cafemom

mislastchild
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I'm a new member.  I was searching the web when I came across  Cafemoms.  Happy I did I don't feel so alone any more

Shaleen81
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I was searching for things about pregnancy and I ran across cafemoms. I just became a member today 11/17/2012.

sacdp29
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I can't remember how I found it.  I think it was maybe when I used to be on Myspace or one of my internet friends.

November 2006 is when I joined Cafemom.

ktinaza
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM
There was an advertisement on facebook so I clicked it. I've been a member about 4 years or so. Love it! Great site and I've gotten to help some moms and some moms have helped me a lot. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
starmoonlight
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I found cafemom through MySpace I think. I just remember seeing the ad for it on a website and finally checked it out. It was either late November or early December of 2007. I take breaks but always come back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
USCGAMECOCK92
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Came across the website during a web search this year. So glad I did because I have been able to express my opinions and speak openly and honestly without being judged by anyone. Thank you Cafe Mom for being here for mom's everywhere.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)