Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is My Boyfriend Gay or Something?? ugh ....

Posted by   + Show Post

He's always saying he's too tired for sex when I should be the one saying that.. 

He barely ever likes to do anything with me that i like to do..

He just plays his racing games all day like a little kid..

Multicultural Families

www.Cafemom.com/group/culturecafe

Where moms of children with different ethnic backgrounds come together.

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I agree.. he just isn't as interested in sex as you are. Doesn't mean he doesn't want you anymore. My s/o and I fight about that same thing almost every day, but it's the opposite. I am just not into sex anymore and it isn't something I think about or am interested in doing most times. He thinks I don't want him, and that's not the case. I love him dearly and am not cheating or getting it from somewhere else, I just don't want it at all. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I am not sure, but my ex turned out to be a child rapist he didn't want sex and spent the whole day 24/7 playing Halo and not getting a job

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I doubt gay, I would say bored, maybe a little asexual, low libido, or cheating?

tastelikeyum
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM

How would that make him gay?

tastelikeyum
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:43 PM

WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLL? OMG is he in prison now?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not sure, but my ex turned out to be a child rapist he didn't want sex and spent the whole day 24/7 playing Halo and not getting a job

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Ditch him

hhenry
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I just want to know why he is playing games all day instead of working or school or college.  Doesn't sound like he has much ambition to do anything much less sex.  Move on get a job yourself and find someone more compatible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Yes, thank GOD!

Quoting tastelikeyum:

WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLL? OMG is he in prison now?

Quoting Anonymous:

AdellesMom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
This...

Or he has a low sex drive.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Probably not gay. Just bored with you and/or getting it from some where else.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noahscott
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

don't listen to those who say leave. my husband used to do that after we had our first son. he was stressed and i was so attached to him like i didn't do anything unless he was with me.. it can be overwhelming for them to and men don't express their feelings like women do (not giving excuses, i learned about this in my psych class) so they do other things (such as play games) my husband did that A LOT!!! just try to calmly talk.. maybe ask him why and how he's feeling the way he is. try to be supportive of his stress too. a relationship is a life long work in progress.. good luck momma!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)