Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Is My Boyfriend Gay or Something?? ugh ....

Posted by   + Show Post

He's always saying he's too tired for sex when I should be the one saying that.. 

He barely ever likes to do anything with me that i like to do..

He just plays his racing games all day like a little kid..

Multicultural Families

www.Cafemom.com/group/culturecafe

Where moms of children with different ethnic backgrounds come together.

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (31-38):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My sex life is pretty lame....
But that don't mean my so is gay lol
DutchBaby12
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:20 PM

wow, wake up call lol

Quoting jessi2girls:

He's probably waiting for something better to come around before he moves on.. sorry, but he's done with the relationship..too lazy to strike it out alone yet, and is just waiting for the moment to move on..

Rather than giving himthat chance, it's time for you to step up, respect yourself enough to realize this isn't the man for you, and give him the boot.

Multicultural Families

lga1965
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
A relationship should never be based on sex and how often you do it. If he is tuning out and if he is boring in other ways, then have a talkwith him and tell him how you feel. I know. I want a guy with a brain ,someone who is fun to talk with about lots of things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DutchBaby12
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:28 PM

When we're arguing he will also say things like "im only here for the baby" or he'll indirectly say he doesn't love me anymore. He's also said to me that he thinks sex with me is boring but i don't here any complaining during the sex lmao. But when we make up he says he only said those things because he's angry and of course he loves me etc. I also caught him telling another girl he loved her but he insisted it wasn't love like that but as a "friend." besides, i couldn't read it anyways...he speaks Dutch. & This was while I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 2 months. But i can't really explain it..we love each other very much im 80% percent sure :P and it's easy to say to just get rid of him when your not in the situation. He's my fiance...I don't want to end up marrying the wrong guy.

Multicultural Families

proudmomof2653
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM

My man is the same way, only thing he stopped playing racing games like he used to, I realized by watching dr. phil and the doctors that some men when they get older, they tend to get low testoterone levels so it may be a medical problem with him. I know it is difficult for a man to visit a doctor but bring up the subject and see what he says.

DutchBaby12
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:20 PM

lmao! My guy plays racing games too :p

Quoting proudmomof2653:

My man is the same way, only thing he stopped playing racing games like he used to, I realized by watching dr. phil and the doctors that some men when they get older, they tend to get low testoterone levels so it may be a medical problem with him. I know it is difficult for a man to visit a doctor but bring up the subject and see what he says.

Multicultural Families

MojaveGreen
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Quoting DutchBaby12:

When we're arguing he will also say things like "im only here for the baby" or he'll indirectly say he doesn't love me anymore. He's also said to me that he thinks sex with me is boring but i don't here any complaining during the sex lmao. But when we make up he says he only said those things because he's angry and of course he loves me etc. I also caught him telling another girl he loved her but he insisted it wasn't love like that but as a "friend." besides, i couldn't read it anyways...he speaks Dutch. & This was while I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 2 months. But i can't really explain it..we love each other very much im 80% percent sure :P and it's easy to say to just get rid of him when your not in the situation. He's my fiance...I don't want to end up marrying the wrong guy.

Find someone that can read it for you. Or look every word up on-line. Ether way you look at it you need to go together in a group therapy or cancelling. Hold way off on the marrying part. Beside games he plays that is his escape from what he is hiding from.

piesmama09
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM

That saying 'he's just not that into you' springs to mind! You can do MUCH better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)