Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Party Post: "Pin the Crown on the Mom!" 6 Moms will WIN Travel Mugs!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 491 Replies
3 moms liked this

Since CafeMom is all about MOMS, let's play "Pin the Crown on the Mom!"

All moms deserve to be Queen for a day, right? So, close your eyes and “pin” (post) about a mom who deserves a crown!

wearing crown  It can be your mom, your grandma, a famous mom, a local mom – you?! Any mom!

Post pictures of admirable moms, share lessons your mom taught you, pictures of pretty crowns... whatever!

blowing candlesSix moms who reply to this post by November 18th at 11pm will WIN a CafeMom Travel Mug!

happy birthdayJoin in some of our other CafeMom Birthday Party Games:

1. Birthday Party Post: CafeMom's 6th Birthday Kickoff! 6 Moms will WIN Totes!
2. Birthday Party Post: "Happy Birthday, CafeMom!" 6 Moms will WIN Mugs!
3. Birthday Party Post: "Hit the Pinata!" 6 Moms will WIN CafeMom T-Shirts!
4. Birthday Party Post: How did you hear about CafeMom? 6 Moms will WIN Water Bottles!
5. Birthday Party Post: "Which are your favorite CafeMom groups?" 6 Moms will WIN Sport Packs!
6. Birthday Party Post: "Pin the Crown on the Mom!" 6 Moms will WIN Travel Mugs!

dancingFor more birthday party fun:
Take a trip down memory lane with CafeMom! CafeMom Trivia - Did you know...?
2. Meet the Moms who work at CafeMom!
3. Take the CafeMom Birthday Quiz!
4. Sign the CafeMom Birthday Card!!

Giveaway rules:

• The CafeMom Birthday Party Giveaway starts 11/12/12 at 10am (ET) and ends 11/18/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period".
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Six winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom travel mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/18/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jambo4
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Clarisse... reesespieces deserves a crown!  She's got 5 under 5 and is a frugalista, domestic goddess!  She's an admin at various groups and runs the Food Storage 101 group.

She's a fountain of knowledge on how to get yourself out of debt.

liltrippymom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM
3 moms liked this
It may sound selfish but i need a crown right now. Just for a selfesteem boost.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momoftwinkies
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM
14 moms liked this
Every mom deserves a crown!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madmueller
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I would truly and honorably accept a CROWN - my husband has been away overseas for the past three months (may not even be home for Thanksgiving with the family - may not even be home till Christmas) - he has been away in Caracas, Venezuela (Crime capitol of the WORLD) and I have been holding down the house, the kids with all their activities etc. I am truly realizing what being a MOM is all about - Sacrifice, nurturing and LOVE.  The crown for me would be a badge of HONOR

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I feel the same way as Liltrippy right now. 
My 5 yr old has been up the last several nights sick, high fevers, etc and I am feeling worn out right now. 

steph21078
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Momoftwinkies:

Every mom deserves a crown!

I agree!

Bmama1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM
My momma was my best friend! I miss her.
Bmama1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM
My grandma Teresas is so strong!
VarelaClan
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Me! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:29 PM
My mil! She has been through so much & even when her husband passed away suddenly when their boys were 17 & 15 she still stood strong & did her best to continue raising them & homeschooling them. In the beginning I didn't have a strong connection to her, but as the years have gone on I realize our childhoods were so similar & even she is more like a mom to me than my own mother. Every Christmas we take time learning how to bake new things together & just having conversations that I can't have with anybody else. She loves dd to death & spends as much time with her as possible! Also she is taking classes to better her job opportunities as an accountant & I admire her for doing so even with the busy, busy schedule she has.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)