Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

New to Your Side of Cafemom!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 12 Replies
I've enjoyed my days with everyone here at cafemom so far!

I live on the west coast, my mother was born in NY- Utica and love the stories you bring to this friendly outlet.
Ask anything and I would love to hear about you!
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!

Bergysmom
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Thank-you! Hope your day has gone well.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

As well as it could nd how about yourself?

Quoting Bergysmom:

Thank-you! Hope your day has gone well.

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

Bergysmom
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM
It is our only day off for the week, so it was catch up time for housework. It was raining so inside work was the order of the day. Thanks for asking.
I sense things could have gone better for you, but I will not ask and just offer a wish for a better tomorrow ?
Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad you're here! 

I live in NJ and just so happy to have our power back on after 12 days without!  Our house was like an ice box!! Now, schools are open again and things are finally getting back to normal.

I hope you're making yourself at home and enjoying the site so far!:)

twistandshout
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Welcome to the group. I am Kathy, I live in georgia and it is nice to meet you. Looking forward to reading your post.welcome

mollgirl59
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I live in Florida and have been on Cafemom for about 4 years. I enjoy talking to moms and have met 2 in person and am very good friends wih another.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Hi there! It's nice to have you here. How many kids do you have? I have 2 girls - 11 and 12.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Hi&welcome! I'm Trica! I live on the west coast! How many kids do you have?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bergysmom
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Hello! Thanks for the welcome. I have two sons. Andy is 29, married to Jackie and they brought us our first grandchild. Her name is Olivia.
Our other son Jeff, is 27 and is married to Charmi .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN