Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Preggo question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I had my mirena removed in September, had my first period four days later, and it was a regular one, just like the ones I used to have.  Then last Friday I had my next period, it was regular for a day, really light the next day, and then stopped completely. This has never happened before, so I'm wondering if I could be pregnant (DH and I did the deed two nights before my period hit, and several times between my first period and this last one). 

I know it's too early to test, but I'm curious, and really hoping.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robyann
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Well it is possible. It also could just be your body readjusting to the mirena being removed. So it's hard to say, you'll just have to wait until you can test. :)

typingMom to 6~MawMaw to 9 & counting!

lilmommy3508
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM

yeah you could be a pregnant big time just based on how much you and you spouse have had sex before your period and after you were supposed to have it and its never too easrly to take a pregnancy test honestly 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

So if we've done it several times from a couple of weeks ago up until yesterday, I could be pregnant, and it'd show up on the test? I always thought I had to wait at least three-five weeks before taking a test.

Quoting lilmommy3508:

yeah you could be a pregnant big time just based on how much you and you spouse have had sex before your period and after you were supposed to have it and its never too easrly to take a pregnancy test honestly 

lilmommy3508
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:18 PM

well you could wait 3-5 weeks before taking the test if you want to but its better to know sooner than later and i mean the first time i didnt have my perod i went right on and bought a test when you think you are actually pregnant its best to go on sometimes and get the test anyway just be sure that you are or arent pregnant  because right now you're guessing that you are pregnant and what im say is that its better to know than to guess hec you could be pregant right now and you wouldnt know it cause you havent done a test yet to know for yourself if you are or arent pregnant its never too soon to know the truth even with getting pregnant 

Evilfelly07
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:09 PM

i usually wait about 5days after a missed period.. just so  the line is brighter.. lol  but i had my mirena removed in oct of 10 and got pregnant instantly i couldnt freaking believe it. goodluck! <3baby dust

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I'm just not sure when I got pregnant, if I am. It could've been two days before this wacked period, or it could've been three weeks ago.

Quoting Evilfelly07:

i usually wait about 5days after a missed period.. just so  the line is brighter.. lol  but i had my mirena removed in oct of 10 and got pregnant instantly i couldnt freaking believe it. goodluck! <3baby dust

Evilfelly07
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:01 PM

ohhhh ok. so you didnt test? maybe you should if its neg wait til next month.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm just not sure when I got pregnant, if I am. It could've been two days before this wacked period, or it could've been three weeks ago.

Quoting Evilfelly07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I'll do that. Thank you!

Quoting Evilfelly07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Evilfelly07:

Evilfelly07
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM

keep me updated, goodluck :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll do that. Thank you!

Quoting Evilfelly07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Evilfelly07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Lol...preggo.
Take a test .....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)