Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i might be pregnant !!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hey so i had a baby 5 months ago and i have been on the pill since and thats the only protection me and my man uses. I usally at least spot when on pill. Last month in october i didnt spot nothing happened. I am currently really tired..major lower back pain and kinda bitchy. and stil no period. I was like that for my daughter and i kno this sounds nasty but i alway have to go poop alot,that was another thing i did alot when i was pregnant, when i found out i was pregnant for my daughter at 5 weeks thats when the sign started..idk wht to do..should i wait alittle longer to take a test?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I have to poop alot when my period is about to start....honestly the way you discribe how you feel sounds JUST like me before my period.

gacgbaker
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I'd probably go ahead and take a test, although your body might just still be adjusting to things after baby.  Good luck!

LancesMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM

welcomeNice to meet you. I would talk to your OB the pill takes a awhile to regulate. Or may not be the right one for you.

TXathomemommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Sometimes it's your birth control because I get those symptoms before my period and I use to always  think I was pregnant because my period wouldn't come and then it would come late really late lol! so it's probably your birth control and the the fact that you just had a baby probably doesn't help because your mind is so fresh on pregnancy symptoms! when this would happen to me i would buy the test with 2 tests and I would take one now and then take one about a month later if I still felt the symptoms but it always turns out I'm not. Hope this helped!

babygirlsmom12
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

took a test..im not.yahoo

jin1210
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM

It does sound like you are about to start but it also sounds like symptoms of pregnancy. Personally, I would be taking a test because I always had to know right away. Is this a good thing or a bad thing for you? I got pregnant with my last baby (my 7th!) when my baby was 5 weeks old...though it wasn't the end of the world, I didn't want anymore children. It took a few days for it to sink and of course, now she is 7 months old and a true gift!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)