Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with kids birthday party games!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
My daughters 6th birthday party is Saturday. So far out of 18 kids 3 are coming. 2 girls and 1 boy. 2 have said they can't make it. I've never had a party for her friends before so I'm not sure what to do. What have you guys done to keep the kids entertained?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MysticLove
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:14 PM

For my twins 6th birthday party I did a few things. I went to the dollar star and picked up some blank boxes that the kids could decorate (also got stuff to use to decorate them). Later we used those for a button toss, a game where kids where given buttons (or pennies) and got to toss them into their box. The one with the most buttons in the box at the end wins. We also got one of the potato heads and used him for "hot Potato"

WithHope
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:16 AM
We usually do a craft, play a game and make sundaes or decorate cupcakes. Last year was a pinkalicious theme so we decorated crowns, played pass the pink parcel and decorated cupcakes.
hootowl21
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I was thinking of doing some kind of craft. They always have those decorate a turkey things for thanksgiving lol. A friend suggested to decorate cupcakes but I wasn't sure if that would be too girly. I like the make your own sundae idea. I'll definitely be doing that.

Quoting WithHope:

We usually do a craft, play a game and make sundaes or decorate cupcakes. Last year was a pinkalicious theme so we decorated crowns, played pass the pink parcel and decorated cupcakes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)