Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

So simple, yet soooo powerful: Simple words (phrases) we should never forget to say

Posted by   + Show Post

A few days ago I had to go to the police station because I had hit a car. Thank God it wasn't a bad accident but no matter in what side you are it is still uncomfortable.

As I was on my way, with my girl on her stroller we received so many blessings and people was so kind and beautiful they made my day a lot better. After a few awesome "Good morning" & "God bless your girl" & "Have a nice day" I thought...how is it that  being so simple, or so "basic" certain words can make a difference in our lives and many times we take them for grant it.

So, what are those words you consider should never been left out of our vocabulary and/or that has made a difference personally to your life at a certain point.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Replies (11-12):
Chloesdream
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Quoting BL2010:

Please and thank you. I say hello to just about everyone I see in the course of a day and smile. Who knows, that could be the only smile or words they get all day and it could just make their day a lot better. Even when my depression kicks in I still do it.

Oh I agree with you 100%!!! And if you are not feeling so great yourself that day and you manage not to bill others for what's going wrong in your life, that makes you even a better person; at the end of it all it helps you feel better as well!

Chloesdream
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:37 PM

You can do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)