Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Ever feel alone or made feel like your worth nothing?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello my name is Stephanie and I am new at this. Well here it goes. I am a mom of five children and go to school. I do have a boyfriend of 3yrs and is the dad to three of my five. I stay at home to support taking care of my home and my bf works to take care of the rest. we agreed on this almost two years ago due to our son get mersa at daycare. Anyways my issue is that I feel like I am just not good enough. I work my butt of to do the house wife thing and made out to be like I cant provide. This is coming from the bf. When he gets mad he throws what he does for the kids in my face and what I dont do. He turns every issues about him. He gets to take off and go out watch foot ball do what ever leave when ever. I stay mostly inside to take care of my kids. I want to go out but really dont have friends to do that. I dont say anything to my bf when he leaves yes I do at times get upset because I am left behind I dont think people think we are togethere. Then heres a new one for weeks I had it planed to take my daughter out to get shoes. Well then my bf after a night of fighting and onc again thinking I am thinking of someone else or am with someone else, comes in and tells my daughter to get dressed and takes her to get shoes. I mean really, knowing this is what I have been wanting to do. He says I am always taking her out and he hardly does. Is that my fault that when he walks out the door he grabs one of the boys or both? He leaves to go to the store and such and my daughter has asked plenty of times to go and he responds no not this time. But now all of a sudden he takes her? Am I wrong for feeling upset? I dont think this is working anymore.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Replies (11-11):
uno-knowme
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I really wish you luck stephanie...everybody dservs to be happy! you just need to decide hat makes you happy?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN