Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not really sure what to do anymore.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

First off, I'm posting this anonymously because even in my head I sound stupid for allowing this.

My husband L has been hanging with his manager Drake and his wife Kay for awhile now. L said this was originally because he wanted to play video games at Drake's house and that's how he met Kay. Kay is a mentally delayed 26 year old mother of a 6 month old boy. L invited them to our house to hang out while I was at work. I had no problem with this. Tuesday was the first day. When I came home from work, L was playing the PS3, Drake was on his phone, and Kay was watching the game on tv. I had to leave right back out so I grabbed my oldest and baby and left. When I came back home, Drake and Kay were still there at 11pm. I went to bed and woke up the next morning. Drake and Kay were sleep on our futon. I carried on my normal routine and went to work at noon. On Thursday, L brought Kay home after he got off work at 2 am. I handed the baby to him so I could get some sleep and go to work Friday. When I got home friday, the front of the house was dark and quiet. Kay's baby was sleep on the floor. Kay came out of my room with her shirt on inside out. I went into my room and my baby was on L's chest and he only had his underwear on. So he got up and went to work and took Kay home. When he got home from work around 1:30am I asked him about her. That's when he told me some shocking things. 1. The reason he stopped going to thier house to hang out (something he's been doing since the baby was 2 weeks old) is because while he was playing games on thier XBOX 360 Kay started masturbating on the couch, while Drake was across the room playing on his phone. 2. Kay sent him pictures of herself topless and Drake took the pictures. 3. Kay ate some M&Ms out of L's bellybutton and texted him saying he liked it and she took his virginity (of that happening to him). And 4. When I came home and Kay was in my room, she was watching my baby while he took a nap before work, but brought my baby back to him topless. So when she heard the door, she quickly put her shirt back on.

Now looking at the text messages, it is clearly obvious L was flirting with her. He said he was joking and didn't think she would take what he was saying seriously. Yesterday, my brother was over playing games with L. Kay was texting L asking to come over. So I picked her up and brought her to my house. so L and Kay was sitting on the couch and she was snuggled up with L and fell asleep with her head on his lap. When my brother was leaving at 4 am in the morning, he looked confused. I shrugged my shoulders and then he left. So now that my brother saw this, he is a witness to this. I don't know what to do about this. It's basically flirting taken too far with a mentally impaired person. I think in her mind she really likes my husband, even though she's married and of course he's married. Her husband doesn't care about her anymore also. I tried explaining to L that you can't joke with someone like that because stuff like this happens. But I feel like an idiot because I went to work with a woman in my house with my husband (even though there were 4 kids there).

How do you make of this. And as I said before, I'm not a troll trying to incite people, and yes I do aknowledge I must be stupid for allowing this to happen for this week.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Replies (21-29):
cryzmom
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM

put an end 2 it all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Yes. I'm 25. I know I'm young and stupid. After last night, I know I'm young and stupid. I spent the whole time going and coming home from work crying because I'm so stupid. I wanted to just run myself of a bridge on my way to work. Dh (L) invited Kay back over Monday night. She was there all Tuesday while I was at work and a meeting after work. I came home around 10pm and got on the computer to finish my benefits for work. They weren't there, but her stuff was still there. I started playing an excersise game on the PS3 when the came in. So I was watching tv, eating dinner, and not saying anything. The thing is my husband said he would never cheat on me- ever. So I sat quietly wanting to see how far would he go before I kick them out. It went so far I was shocked and just couldn't take it anymore and went to bed. She got completely topless, sat on his lap, he massaged her breast (even licking his fingers and flicking her nipples), she started grinding on him, she tongued down his bellybutton, and when the stood up she got in his face shaking her breast. All of this while I was there! After awhile I thought I was the third wheel and wasn't suppose to be there. He kept whispering to me the whole time he didn't want to do that stuff. No one was forcing him though. When I got up this morning, the only thing in my head was a clip from Malcom in the middle. Malcom brought a girl over for a date while the house was taken over by young adults making something in the garage. They called the older brother Francis and he asked what was going on. Malcom said his girl was with them. All Francis said was, "Dude". That clip had me crying to work and the home from work.

So yes I KNOW I'm an idiot, stupid, and everything else. And I hate myself for it. I do think I'm better off dead now.

Quoting SimpleComSense:

Quoting GertieK:

Just out of curiosity - question to the OP - How old are you? 

Oh, that was my first thought..."She is young".  I get it, I really do.  I'm not "distgusted", "amazed" or even "surprised"...I've actually seen this before.  I've seen crazy, young and stupid...actually was a little myself, but it has to stop.  One day you will look back on this and many things and people from this part of your life and say "Shit, what was I thinking?"  Honey, it's the people around you and situations you put yourself into.  I am a nurturer...I took in the "broken toys" and I tried to fix them.  But they start to "break" you.  My kids would tell you, it's not the best place to be...think I'm kidding...let me tell you about "B".

First, my sister-in-law is crazy and I mean clinically, but that's another story.  She was living behind a bar in a rowhouse about a mile from my house.  I went down to see her and she told me I had to meet "B".  I was 24yrs old with a lond history of "saving" the world..."B" was 25yrs old going on 18. I had a 5yr old and 2yr old, she had twin 2yr olds. The situation she was in was horrible...her ability to raise children was non-existent.  But she loved her girls and she wanted to be a good mom.  I took her home.

I took her away from the rats, spiders and abusive husband...I had too.  She had been married for 10yrs and had NEVER planned to have children.  She and her husband had "Peter Pan" syndrome...they never wanted to grow up.  They lived rock concert to rock concert...she worked and he stayed stoned.  It worked for them...until the twins. She grew up...he didn't.

So now she lives with me, my husband and two kids in a very small 2bdrm house.  I teach her how to be a mom.  All the kids play outside in the sunshine, eat PB&J, hang the laundry on the line, take naps and have a bedtime...She lived with us for 9mnths.

We put her in a car with friends and sent her off to start a new life in another State. Job well done...18mnths later, I open my door and there is "B" and the girls.  She is terrified. The situation hadn't worked out and she had gone back to her hometown..."Crazyville" She had gotten an apartment and was doing good...until her old life and friends started to creep in.  It had ended with her hanging from a closet door by an extention cord around her neck while a crazy man attempted to kidnap her kids...no joke, this happened.  A friend came by, suspected something was wrong and clobbered the guy with a tire iron and saved her by doing CPR. He went to jail, she ran to me.

She tells me the whole crazy/scary story of the last 18mnths...it takes a couple of days. About 4 days after she gets there, I open my door and who is on the doorstep but the crazy/stalker/attempted murderer.  I already knew from the conversations with her that I needed to be very careful.  He could be very "sweet" until he snapped. I was alone in a house with four children and his victim...and he was already in the house.  Are you scared?  I was.

For five days we "danced".  One minute he would be fine and then and the next he would backhand her and tear all her clothes up because she was a whore.  Where was my husband?  Right next to me, thinking as hard as I was about how to get him out. If we called the police...and we did, he would disappear and then when the cops were gone...reappear and not very happy.  We told him the neighbors called...don't want him angry with us. "You have to be cool man, neighbors are watching..."

My kids...that's where this started.  My son is now 30yr old but the summer he was 7yrs old, he saved "B" from getting her head caved in with a baseball bat. They had taken the kids up to play at the school a few blocks from the house. In public, this guy was "safe". We tried to keep him in the public eye as much as possible.  He was carrying a baseball bat to play ball with my son.  My son, "J" was walking behind him and "B" when her heard the conversation get "scary".  He, at 7, knew what was about to happen.  As the bat started to come up...he ran between them and snatched the bat out of his hand and ran...yelling "I'm going to beat you to the playground!" Crisis averted...

It ended one night when he saw her take asperin and thought it was drugs...he drug her through the house by the hair, we jumped on him and my husband and two male friends that were there pinned him to the ground. We beat the crap out of him to try to keep him down...I thought I had actually killed him.  "B" kept saying "don't let him go...he's faking" We didn't listen...he was. He got her again and this time he got her out of the house and into the backyard where they had there tent.

I spent an hour with 911 listening to him torture her...we couldn't have the police come because he would have ran...for the third time.  We had to catch him this time.  He finally fell asleep and I crawled out across the yard and carefully unzipped the tent.  I grabbed her ankles and VERY slowly drug her out of the tent.  The police moved in with a dog and captured him.

The story of "B" doesn't end there...I still talk to her, visited her just last summer. That summer wasn't even over with the stalker/crazy...it went on for months...actually years.  He eventually moved on to someone else and then killed her after he married her and thier daughter was 6wks old. "B" stayed meshed in "crazy"...I love her and the girls but, I grew up and smart.  I can't "do" crazy/stupid anymore. I'm 49...not 24.

The point is this...I know your young.  I know you want to save this woman but what is it going to do to your kids and your relationship.  I had a very stable/smart husband who thought for the most part with his head and not his "dick" (not entirely but, like I said...we were young) Your husband obviously has some "issues".  My advice...

Call Adult Social Services. Get her professional help...get her out of that house and away from these people that would exploit her.  Kick your husband in the ass, tell him to quit playing "games" on TV or in life and get a new job.  Stay away from the crazy/stupid...or I guarentee you will regret it and maybe not survive it.  It took me a long time to learn and I have sooo many stories like the above.  I don't try to save the world anymore...too old, too smart...

Fyrestar68
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:41 AM
I agree with everything that was said...and if you've seen all of this happening to this poor child, you should be calling child protective services. She accidently kicks him in the head, doesn't pick him up unless it's to put him from point A to point B and all of this other stuff on top. And that's just been a week. Call now before it gets worse...and as far as DH goes...it's the friendship or me...confine the job relationship to the job. You are bananas for allowing ANY of this...that first night would've been a HELL NO.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SimpleComSense
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Walk away.  Take the kids and leave.  Go to a shelter or if you can handle the rent alone where you are...lock the door.  If he calls the police and says he wont let him in, tell the police that he has been "abusing" a mentally handicapped woman with your children in the room and you are in the process of getting a restraining order to keep him out of the house but you feel your children are in danger. This isn't crazy/stupid...this is sick.  This is emotional abuse and in some States...it's also illegal.

Call Child Protective Services about the baby, Adult Service about the mom and get away from the situation.  I'm tell you...when things get out of hand like this, seriously bad things can happen.  Tell him this is over and you are going to go "public" with what he has been doing...but don't tell him in person...alone.

Yes, you are young and yes, you have made some mistakes but leaving your kids behind with HIM? Don't even think about it. Protect your kids and yourself and get away from this situation...it is a very mentally abusive situation for both you and your children.  Kids learn from what they see...Quit beating yourself up, put on your big girl panties and take care of your kids and your life.

GET AWAY...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. I'm 25. I know I'm young and stupid. After last night, I know I'm young and stupid. I spent the whole time going and coming home from work crying because I'm so stupid. I wanted to just run myself of a bridge on my way to work. Dh (L) invited Kay back over Monday night. She was there all Tuesday while I was at work and a meeting after work. I came home around 10pm and got on the computer to finish my benefits for work. They weren't there, but her stuff was still there. I started playing an excersise game on the PS3 when the came in. So I was watching tv, eating dinner, and not saying anything. The thing is my husband said he would never cheat on me- ever. So I sat quietly wanting to see how far would he go before I kick them out. It went so far I was shocked and just couldn't take it anymore and went to bed. She got completely topless, sat on his lap, he massaged her breast (even licking his fingers and flicking her nipples), she started grinding on him, she tongued down his bellybutton, and when the stood up she got in his face shaking her breast. All of this while I was there! After awhile I thought I was the third wheel and wasn't suppose to be there. He kept whispering to me the whole time he didn't want to do that stuff. No one was forcing him though. When I got up this morning, the only thing in my head was a clip from Malcom in the middle. Malcom brought a girl over for a date while the house was taken over by young adults making something in the garage. They called the older brother Francis and he asked what was going on. Malcom said his girl was with them. All Francis said was, "Dude". That clip had me crying to work and the home from work.

So yes I KNOW I'm an idiot, stupid, and everything else. And I hate myself for it. I do think I'm better off dead now.

Quoting SimpleComSense:

Quoting GertieK:

Oh, that was my first thought..."She is young".  I get it, I really do.  I'm not "distgusted", "amazed" or even "surprised"...I've actually seen this before.  I've seen crazy, young and stupid...actually was a little myself, but it has to stop.  One day you will look back on this and many things and people from this part of your life and say "Shit, what was I thinking?"  Honey, it's the people around you and situations you put yourself into.  I am a nurturer...I took in the "broken toys" and I tried to fix them.  But they start to "break" you.  My kids would tell you, it's not the best place to be...think I'm kidding...let me tell you about "B".

First, my sister-in-law is crazy and I mean clinically, but that's another story.  She was living behind a bar in a rowhouse about a mile from my house.  I went down to see her and she told me I had to meet "B".  I was 24yrs old with a lond history of "saving" the world..."B" was 25yrs old going on 18. I had a 5yr old and 2yr old, she had twin 2yr olds. The situation she was in was horrible...her ability to raise children was non-existent.  But she loved her girls and she wanted to be a good mom.  I took her home.

I took her away from the rats, spiders and abusive husband...I had too.  She had been married for 10yrs and had NEVER planned to have children.  She and her husband had "Peter Pan" syndrome...they never wanted to grow up.  They lived rock concert to rock concert...she worked and he stayed stoned.  It worked for them...until the twins. She grew up...he didn't.

So now she lives with me, my husband and two kids in a very small 2bdrm house.  I teach her how to be a mom.  All the kids play outside in the sunshine, eat PB&J, hang the laundry on the line, take naps and have a bedtime...She lived with us for 9mnths.

We put her in a car with friends and sent her off to start a new life in another State. Job well done...18mnths later, I open my door and there is "B" and the girls.  She is terrified. The situation hadn't worked out and she had gone back to her hometown..."Crazyville" She had gotten an apartment and was doing good...until her old life and friends started to creep in.  It had ended with her hanging from a closet door by an extention cord around her neck while a crazy man attempted to kidnap her kids...no joke, this happened.  A friend came by, suspected something was wrong and clobbered the guy with a tire iron and saved her by doing CPR. He went to jail, she ran to me.

She tells me the whole crazy/scary story of the last 18mnths...it takes a couple of days. About 4 days after she gets there, I open my door and who is on the doorstep but the crazy/stalker/attempted murderer.  I already knew from the conversations with her that I needed to be very careful.  He could be very "sweet" until he snapped. I was alone in a house with four children and his victim...and he was already in the house.  Are you scared?  I was.

For five days we "danced".  One minute he would be fine and then and the next he would backhand her and tear all her clothes up because she was a whore.  Where was my husband?  Right next to me, thinking as hard as I was about how to get him out. If we called the police...and we did, he would disappear and then when the cops were gone...reappear and not very happy.  We told him the neighbors called...don't want him angry with us. "You have to be cool man, neighbors are watching..."

My kids...that's where this started.  My son is now 30yr old but the summer he was 7yrs old, he saved "B" from getting her head caved in with a baseball bat. They had taken the kids up to play at the school a few blocks from the house. In public, this guy was "safe". We tried to keep him in the public eye as much as possible.  He was carrying a baseball bat to play ball with my son.  My son, "J" was walking behind him and "B" when her heard the conversation get "scary".  He, at 7, knew what was about to happen.  As the bat started to come up...he ran between them and snatched the bat out of his hand and ran...yelling "I'm going to beat you to the playground!" Crisis averted...

It ended one night when he saw her take asperin and thought it was drugs...he drug her through the house by the hair, we jumped on him and my husband and two male friends that were there pinned him to the ground. We beat the crap out of him to try to keep him down...I thought I had actually killed him.  "B" kept saying "don't let him go...he's faking" We didn't listen...he was. He got her again and this time he got her out of the house and into the backyard where they had there tent.

I spent an hour with 911 listening to him torture her...we couldn't have the police come because he would have ran...for the third time.  We had to catch him this time.  He finally fell asleep and I crawled out across the yard and carefully unzipped the tent.  I grabbed her ankles and VERY slowly drug her out of the tent.  The police moved in with a dog and captured him.

The story of "B" doesn't end there...I still talk to her, visited her just last summer. That summer wasn't even over with the stalker/crazy...it went on for months...actually years.  He eventually moved on to someone else and then killed her after he married her and thier daughter was 6wks old. "B" stayed meshed in "crazy"...I love her and the girls but, I grew up and smart.  I can't "do" crazy/stupid anymore. I'm 49...not 24.

The point is this...I know your young.  I know you want to save this woman but what is it going to do to your kids and your relationship.  I had a very stable/smart husband who thought for the most part with his head and not his "dick" (not entirely but, like I said...we were young) Your husband obviously has some "issues".  My advice...

Call Adult Social Services. Get her professional help...get her out of that house and away from these people that would exploit her.  Kick your husband in the ass, tell him to quit playing "games" on TV or in life and get a new job.  Stay away from the crazy/stupid...or I guarentee you will regret it and maybe not survive it.  It took me a long time to learn and I have sooo many stories like the above.  I don't try to save the world anymore...too old, too smart...

GertieK
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM

OK....stop the "better off dead" crap.  You do not have that choice because you are a mom.  You are not the top of the priority list.  They are.  Get him OUT, change the locks, and do as the above poster said.  If he causes trouble with cops, tell them everything he has been doing.  Then, ASAP, tell them everything anyway.  The whole thing is sick.  Yes you are young, and now it is time to grow up.  None of the pity party stuff.  Just get a spine and take care of your kids.  Your husband is twisted.  No way to allow him around the kids, I don't care if he is their daddy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Even a moron could figure this out. What is wrong with you!
CountryLayne
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:32 PM

You can always walk away. Let him know you won't tolerate this shit anymore, pack up you and your child's belongings, and walk out the door. First step to problem being solved.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM
WOW o_O
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:21 PM

The minute she took off her shirt, I would have got up and told her to get the fuck out of my house.  If DH even TRIED to say anything, I would tell him he could go with her.  Why do you keep letting him bring her over?  I don't care if that's his boss, this is YOUR life! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SimpleComSense:

Quoting GertieK:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)