Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe
Anyone wanna explain the obsesaion with this show?

Its stupid. Like no story line or anything!!!!

Actos/resses are ugly.

Ill stick to my sons of anarchy and drool over jax and how sexy he is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
KGreen75
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Why'd you change your screen name?  Finally realize that you effed up with admitting you're a racist and "proud" of it, on your other screen name?

2metalbabies
by Jene on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't care what anyone says. The walking dead is the greatest television drama in the history of television! The writing is phenomenal, the acting is spot on, and the characters are believable. This season has been heart wrenching, and every Sunday night there are grown men sobbing on my couch! Many people of all ages, horror fans or not, have been drawn into the show. If you don't like it, that's fine. Personally, I don't like SOA, even tho I love Ron Pearlman, and have tried to get into it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
For me, The Walking Dead isn't about the zombies. It does have a plot but it's extremely deep. It stems from the original Graphic novels. I'm not a fan of SOA though I've tried, it just isn't for me like Walking Dead isn't for you. It's purely for entertainment value much like your SOA, or any other show we watch on television. Whether we like it or not even L&O is glamorized even though it's "based" of true cases. CSI is a great show, I own 11 seasons on boxset but the way forensics works on TV is not how it works IRL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Zombies are a genre just like romances, comedies, drama and action. The main things about WD is that 1) it is the only show out now featuring a surviving group of people in a zombie apocalypse and 2) WD already had an immense fan base before the show even aired due to the comic books.

On a personal level, I absolutely love the show. There are definitely story lines but it's set up more like a soap opera than a regular show. You don't get resolution at the end of every episode or even the end of every season. The petty bullshit that goes on between the members of the group is considered small compared to the main storyline: survival. As for the ugly actors/actresses comment...many people will disagree with you on some points (mainly Daryl). Plus they're living in the woods, hunting for food and killing undead, rotting corpses. They have to look rough for it to be even close to realistic.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Oh snap!!!

Quoting KGreen75:

Why'd you change your screen name?  Finally realize that you effed up with admitting you're a racist and "proud" of it, on your other screen name?

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:17 AM
3 moms liked this

It's a great show.

But it's weird to not like a show because you are not attracted to the actors.

Redwall
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I LOVE it!

paknari
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol to each his own! I thought sons of anarchy was boring and a little overdone. I fell asleep during the first episode and didn't watch anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lostbxgirl
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:21 AM

OMG!  So you know how some rap videos have women who are not exactly model material?  That's what I mean.  Both have women who are not exactly great model material.....model as in look up to.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting lostbxgirl:

Everyone has their own favorites, sometimes no rhyme or reason... I LOVE walking dead but dislike Sons like I dislike watching rap videos. Some of the women.....Love Kathy is it? The one who used to be the Mom on married with children......

sons doesn't have rap videos. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:24 AM
ewww....none of the men Sons of anarchy are attractive!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)