Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe
Anyone wanna explain the obsesaion with this show?

Its stupid. Like no story line or anything!!!!

Actos/resses are ugly.

Ill stick to my sons of anarchy and drool over jax and how sexy he is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Love SOA! Jax is very hot! I love The Walking Dead disagree about the story line! And ugly actors? Not watching it for that! LOL Can't wait for TWD on Sunday&SOA on Tuesday!! :-)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM
LOL

Quoting la_bella_vita:

It's a great show.

But it's weird to not like a show because you are not attracted to the actors.

polkastria
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Walking Dead has a storyline, maybe you just don't get it.

But not all of us watch TV just to drool over someone.
And I know a lot of women that think some of the guys are pretty hot on Walking Dead.. they aren't MY type but everyone has their own style.

If you don't care for The Walking Dead, fine.. don't watch it. But bad mouthing a show just because there aren't any "sexy" guys....   Grow up.

kitty8199
by Nicole on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Actually they're not. They even have a disclaimer saying so on the credits.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Actually if you research and paid attention to shows.

Most of the stories on csi and law and order and etc... are based on true storiEs.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Neither are Snow White, the elaborate murders on CSI, or the Wildings from beyond The Wall. In real life Sheldon would never end up with Penny, and an office that was really run like The Office would fail miserably. High school Glee clubs aren't stocked with beautiful 20 somethings with broadway calibur voices who have the moves like Jagger.

No tv drama or sitcom is truly based in reality. If it was, why would we watch? The Walking Dead isn't really even about the zombies. It's the struggle of a group of survivors to fight to stay alive and sane in an insane world.

If you want to get down to reality, no, the zombies aren't coming. However, you can really substitute anything for the zombies. Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornados, world wars, any disaster that completely alters life as we know it.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yeah okay.

Again yiu didnt even answer the question.

Its stupid. Zombies arent coming.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

The Walking Dead is the best show on television. Period. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebaby11
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Its just a fun show to watch the actresses or actors dont need to be beautiful they just need to act, which they are all good at... Its an entertaining show , its like reading a book, it doesnt need to be reality it takes you to a different reality, a place of unknown, a place thats not boring its an adventure will excitement i love walking dead
Rach7224
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:51 AM
I tried to watch walking dead last night. I thought it was ok, but the story line od the episodes move so slow. I watches a couple but ciuldnt do it anymore. I may watch more later. Idk tho.
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm so glad so many people love this show! 

Wanna join? Click the pic!

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Because they have changed names!!!!!!!

And plot lines. But have the same story line

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Most of the stories on csi and law and order and etc... are based on true storiEs.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Neither are Snow White, the elaborate murders on CSI, or the Wildings from beyond The Wall. In real life Sheldon would never end up with Penny, and an office that was really run like The Office would fail miserably. High school Glee clubs aren't stocked with beautiful 20 somethings with broadway calibur voices who have the moves like Jagger.

No tv drama or sitcom is truly based in reality. If it was, why would we watch? The Walking Dead isn't really even about the zombies. It's the struggle of a group of survivors to fight to stay alive and sane in an insane world.

If you want to get down to reality, no, the zombies aren't coming. However, you can really substitute anything for the zombies. Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornados, world wars, any disaster that completely alters life as we know it.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yeah okay.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

kitty8199
by Nicole on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Read the disclaimer carefully. It isn't a name change.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Because they have changed names!!!!!!!

And plot lines. But have the same story line

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yeah okay.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Wednesday at 11:56 PM
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

The Walking Dead does have a story line. 

And not everyone watches shows for how hot the actors are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)