Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so I finally got a pair of knee high boots...and a cute shirt ^_^

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM
  • 9 Replies

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GinasMommy412
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:14 AM
I like those boots!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Shoes/Boots.jsp

Quoting GinasMommy412:

I like those boots!

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

itsblissmas
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM
gonecrazi
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:10 PM

love,love,love it 

Melissa_anne
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:12 PM

i want knee highs!  my calves are too big and most knee highs wont fit, i am too lazy to search really hard for a pair though.  I have to go try boots on to see if they fit. 

those are super cute though, love the shirt too

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:14 PM

try torrid. Their boots are ment for plus size women so the calf area is bigger than most places.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

i want knee highs!  my calves are too big and most knee highs wont fit, i am too lazy to search really hard for a pair though.  I have to go try boots on to see if they fit. 

those are super cute though, love the shirt too

Melissa_anne
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Thanks!!  I will have to try that.  it's such a pain trying on boots, and i LOVE boots

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM

LOL NP I have huge calfs too! I have never had a problem at torrid!

Quoting Melissa_anne:

Thanks!!  I will have to try that.  it's such a pain trying on boots, and i LOVE boots

maciymommieof3
by Angie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Oh, I love....Your going to look so 'hawt' in this.... Watch out now...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)