Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

wedding photos

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Lets share photos of us with our DH/DW on our wedding days. 

we had our legal marrige before the party

the first is from the legal

\\

This was the big celebration

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Was the big fancy after you had a baby? Tell me about your wedding (s). You got married by a __________, at home, without a reception. Then had a formal wedding in a hall, ceremony by ____________, followed by a reception. ??

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM

The fancy was after the baby yes (I had already booked the event hall and we could not echange dates when we found out I was pregnat we also had to move to a state that REQUIRES insurance. Because we lived together and had a child together I would not have been eligible for state insuance but because we were not married we could not put me on his insurance. So we had to get married before moving and we wanted to be married before Arlo was born. Arlo came into the picture after Rich asked me to marry him. The first one was just close family. So we did a formal like we had been planning for everyone else. 

Quoting EireLass:

Was the big fancy after you had a baby? Tell me about your wedding (s). You got married by a __________, at home, without a reception. Then had a formal wedding in a hall, ceremony by ____________, followed by a reception. ??

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM

oh and that was a Justice of the peace at my parents home. (He was also my teacher ^_^) 

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:26 PM

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Did he perform a 2nd ceremony at the hall?

Quoting gypsy_rose:

oh and that was a Justice of the peace at my parents home. (He was also my teacher ^_^) 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM

OHHH a hand fastening! So pretty!

Quoting EireLass:

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

No my Dad did. Where as there was no need for the legal aspect (he is a minister in FL though!) I asked him to do it. He was not able to get his ministry transfered soon enough to do the one at home. I always wanted him to be my minister. 

Quoting EireLass:

Did he perform a 2nd ceremony at the hall?

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Egyptianlotis
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

the3Rs
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM

We had an outdoor wedding 17 years ago.  It just so happened to have been the HOTTEST day of the year.  About 108 if I remember right.

Hubby and I

My dad and I just before he walked me down the "aisle"

CountryLayne
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM

First pic is DH and I, second pic is us with both of our parents, second pic is me and my brother- who walked me down the aisle, and last is my sister-in-law and maid of honor. We were married in the church, had a huge dinner and reception after.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN