Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not normal, beneficial debt. I mean hard core, consumer debt that you aren't paying.

I am. I need to file bankruptcy but I don't even have enough money to do that. :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
gonecrazi
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:31 PM

We are in the same boat. 

PortiaRose
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Thank god. I thought I was the only one who didn't have perfect credit, and who wasn't super fiscally responsible in the past.

"I pay my bills every month, with ease!"

"I've never been in debt!"

Psh. Whatever.

Quoting gonecrazi:

We are in the same boat. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Our 4 cc are are almost maxed and we have our mortgage & car payment but not anywhere where we need to file bankruptcy.
lga1965
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a mortgage that still has a balance. I owe about $200. to Target and $300. to my credit card. Approximately. And I pay them off monthly.

Otherwise, nope, nothing else.

I am so frugal. LOL.

mommy_jessika
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM
No but we do owe a apartment complex because we moved and didn't pay to break our lease,but that's it
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Nope, we have two successful businesses that pays us well. We are very comfortable.
gavs4boys
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep but I'm currently working on getting myself out of it.

queencreekmom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:34 PM

No

kaitybird
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be finding a lawyer who specializes in bankruptcy, I think $1000 is a bit too much.  WOW, that is expensive.  We have the normal everyday debt and we manage it just fine.  

ladylovemm
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 5:23 PM

When it gets over your head like this, go ahead and bankrupt. We did 12 years ago and when we filed, the very next day we were inundated with new credit cards congratulating us on our bankruptcy.  Life happens.  Even the world is bankrupting and companies do it all the time.  Take a loan out for the $395 to file and use that in your filing.  Find a company called We The People.  They are great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)