Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do u open ur kids chrismas gift

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:59 AM
  • 73 Replies
I started it about 2 yrs go. I open their big gifts. If it's electronics ill plug everything in and play with it for a lil bit. This yr ydd got a leappad and i opened it to load the batteries test it out and I'm kind of glad i did I've spent an hr updating the system and downloading the software. Its pretty cool and I'm excited but wow its a long setup. So do u open ur kids gifts and play with them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
YOU ...YOUR....YOU'RE .....
Or have you forgotten how to write?
Of course when the kids were little, we tested their toys, put them together. Doesn't everyone?
mamaBerg85
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Honestly i don't think everyone does. Dh even thought i was silly when him and i first got together. He still does i think mostly because christmad is almost a month away and I'm already opening the toys. Ill admit I'm probably doing to play the game too. Things have gotten cooler over the yrs. Plus now when i show her the new educational toy she might actually let me teach her how to use it so she's not getting al of her education from machine.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course when the kids were little, we tested their toys, put them together. Doesn't everyone?

little.worthen
by Tess on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:20 AM
10 moms liked this
Holy crap this group is going down the tubes...

Have you forgotten your manners??
Let her spell how she wants to, sheesh

Quoting Anonymous:

Paperfishies
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Sometimes, depends on what it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina18
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:14 AM

No. We don't open gifts or set up electronics before dd opens her gifts. We think part of the fun on Christmas is spending the time setting gifts up and having dd help us figure out how things go together.

leighp1
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I do most of the time.  The set up and batteries are the worst.  My parents did too.  I still remember hearing the bells and whistles and ringing of my parents playing my brother's baseball handheld video game.  We laugh about it now. This year my one daughter is getting an Ipad, so of course I am going to open it up, load it and try it out.  I want to see what all the fuss is about.  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:41 AM
No
Nathans_mom0612
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Yes, we got the kids their own ipad so i loaded some apps for them and plan on charging it before i wrap it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Yup!
jimspanda
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Dh gets mad at me but I do anyway
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)