Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Christmas Traditions

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
I just bought my kiddos coordinating Christmas PJ's today, and tonight we'll start the holiday season by wearing them and watching The Grinch while drinking cocoa. What are some of your favorite holiday traditions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My girls are grown. When they were younger we went to the children's Mass with mil. Girls would set out cookies and carrots for Santa and reindeer and dh and Fil would sit and eat them after the girls went to bed.
caitipenn
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Every year my mom would buy me and her matching pjs from costco the super soft flannel ones.  Costco stop selling them and sell some other fabric but not a year goes by my mom donest get me and her matching flannel set pjs!!

I also do the same thing with my dad him and I have matching bottoms pjs.  They are always stupid.  I try to find either something we both really like or something silly. One year was yellow duckies and we both love dr pepper and i found red dr pepper ones last year! lol I am actually wearing them right now.

Then every year i go our and find my grandmother the most beautiful snow glob i can find, she loves snow globes been collecting them for years.

1aiden3
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Every Christmas Eve my mom would let us open one gift and it was always pjs to wear to bed that night
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kbpegasus
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I love all of your traditions!  When the kids were little we used to bake cookies together and decorate the tree.  Christmas eve was cookies and hot coco and the movie A Christmas Carol.  Hubby and I still watch the movie by the tree in the den     with the woodstove.  All the kids are grown now and live pretty far away from us.  The grands (we have 9) we get to see maybe once a year.  However, the two oldest call and email all the time.  

LyTe684
by Tasha on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I want to get the PJ's so bad. lol But I always get distracted. DD has Christmas footsies...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)