Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

i think im sabotaging my marriage! *piog

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Because I'm unhappy with myself and I feel he's the reason in my way! Right now im not sure if I want to continue my marriage but im also not sure thats whats true.

I'm 27, no career just a job, no savings, no retirement, still renting, and I have nothing to my name. But I"m progressing, my job COULD turn into a career if I take it there. Dh has nothing! A job in a field he doesnt plan on progressing in. And I dont want to wind up being the one to resent him by staying and not truely love him, he's my safety net for our kids so that may be the reason im staying. But if im not sure of what I want to do in life, how can I judge him because he's not doing anything with his life? Im so confused im not sure what to do!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DonnaPinitonya
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Pick one thing a day that has to do with you, him, your realationship, your family... something very direct that you feel conflicted about. Just 1 thing and figure it out. Do what you need to do for you and your kids, to progess at work and to make progress as an adult. What happens in your marriage will fall into place. IF you try to look at the big picture in a small setting you will just go insane. This is how I am trying to figure out my marriage, our stories are similar... very similar and I feel so much less stressed each day. Don't have my conclusion yet but I am so happy with myself even if there is alot around me that doesn't make me happy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)