Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

SAHM's are like prostitues

Posted by   + Show Post

I was talking to an acquaintence of mine over the phone the other day.

We discussed our work status, her and her husband work full time out of the home. I told her I'm a sahm.

She was telling me how she wished she could be a sahm but how she wouldn't feel right because sahm are like prostitues.

She said, "if you think about it, women stay home to have sex with their husbands and since they don't have jobs and their husbands pay for everything, it's like their husbands pay to have sex with them."

I didn't say anything. I just said the baby is crying so I have to go. 

I just wanted to cry. I can't believe she would say shit like that. I thought to myself, "are you for real? It stings you because you can't be a sahm so you have to knock what I do?"

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM
3 moms liked this

I stay home to have sex with my husband? I thought it was to raise our four children and keep the house and whatnot in order. Man, I was fooled all along!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm I am a sahm and my husband hasnt touched me since May so what does that make me?
Twix.Leigh
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Bahahaha... Guess my honey is a prostitute can't wait to tell him XD
Also, that was rude of her. I'm sorry she hurt your feelings. Tsk tsk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
storkradio193
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

What a stupid comment!!

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Thats like you saying she works to pay for her husband to stay with her.....lol...

A bunch of crap.

She is so jealous of you being a sahm and your life she cant even see straight.Your man loves you and his baby enough to provide and treat you like a queen.If you want to get freaky in the sheets that is your business...you are married not a mistress.

I would cut this friend lose....shes no good and has alot of nerve. 

rayroe2
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!! I think its funny that women think women stay home to "just have sex" with their husbands. She don't know any better because people watch her kid for her and their house doesnt get as dirty because they are always out the house. Dont let comments like that get to you. Working and sahm all have hard duties. Your going to have people in the world that just think very one side from both ends.

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I wish that were true... if all I had to do was have sex with my SO my job would be so much easier! lol Because he doesn't want sex all the time (and especially not while the LO's are awake) I cook, organize, make appointments, change diapers, keep the kids entertained, keep the kids and the house clean, and any other random job my SO asks me to do. (He works on a boat and is gone most of the time.. my job is to make sure he has less to worry about when he is home. He deserves to spend his time home relaxing.)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anagalia022
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

The reason she said that is b/c she is so jealous

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

what about the women like me who don't have sex with their husbands? hahahahaha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this

are SAHDads prostitutes, too.... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN