Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

SAHM's are like prostitues

Posted by   + Show Post

I was talking to an acquaintence of mine over the phone the other day.

We discussed our work status, her and her husband work full time out of the home. I told her I'm a sahm.

She was telling me how she wished she could be a sahm but how she wouldn't feel right because sahm are like prostitues.

She said, "if you think about it, women stay home to have sex with their husbands and since they don't have jobs and their husbands pay for everything, it's like their husbands pay to have sex with them."

I didn't say anything. I just said the baby is crying so I have to go. 

I just wanted to cry. I can't believe she would say shit like that. I thought to myself, "are you for real? It stings you because you can't be a sahm so you have to knock what I do?"

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
danie24
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have thanked her for the compliment. :)

jojobean558
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I think my Dh could be because he sure doesn't clean, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

are SAHDads prostitutes, too.... lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MessedUpMama
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this

My husband's comment to that statement: "I don't pay you for sex. If I pay you at all it's for being a cook, maid, babysitter, personal assistant and sometimes chauffeur. The sex is more like a gift we give each other."

ginalyn
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Then I'm gathering all her ancestors are prostitutes cause women have always been sahm since the beginning of time with her dumbass thinking. Yes times have changed and women have the choice of going to work if they choose or have no choice but don't knock what someone else does out of jealousy or ignorance. And for those who agree with your so called ignorant friend, they don't even know how dumb they sound cause like someone else said if sahm's are prostitutes, she's a whore for giving it up for free with her dumbass. I've been both a sahm and I've gone to work and no job beats sahm hands down cause u get to be a part of your child's everyday life and never miss a thing or any of their firsts. And that's the bottom line with comments like hers, she and everyone like her are jealous cause someone else gets their child's time and sees their firsts most of the time. Tell her green is not her color and to have a seat _/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Eve-marie
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:13 AM
1 mom liked this

She is a jealous nut. Ignore her, enjoy your family. Peace.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Didn't I read Sahms should earn a salary of about $150, 000 a year???? I agree, all we do.
nikkita311
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Very rude thing to say.
mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

This is a friend? Shame on her! You should have told her as a SAHM  you have the hardest job in the worldgiving mom gift

gonecrazi
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

This is crazy. I get paid in blessings becase I am there for ALL the important stuff, and the not so important too. I say when sex happens not dh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd agree if I had sex in my marriage and I'd be happy to be a prostitute if that were the case. I'm tired of doing all these wifely things and still don't get any sex out of it. I'd love my husband to whore me up once in awhile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN